Get away from it all in this cozy 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom vacation rental cabin in Monticello! Located on a paved, dead end street, this recently updated property rests in the middle of the woods, providing plenty of quiet and privacy. With accommodations for 6, front and rear decks, and a full kitchen, this lovely cabin is located just minutes from the marina and promises a truly relaxing home-away-from-home stay!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Pull Out Couch
This 849 square foot cabin makes it easy for even the busiest people to relax and unwind. Walk into the front door to find wall-to-wall carpeting, 2 cozy couches, a flat-screen TV with a BluRay player with 250+ channels, and lake-themed decor.
Just off of the living room sits a roomy kitchen with a full refrigerator, a microwave, and an electric 4-burner stove with an oven. Between the kitchen and the living room rests a beautiful wooden dining table set for 4, as well as 2 other seats for additional guests.
The master bedroom features a queen bed and a window with views of the forest with a divider for enhanced privacy. The second bedroom has a full bed with an open closet for storage.
Step outside of the cabin to find 2 decks from which you can enjoy forest and lake views year-round. The back patio also offers a gas grill, tiki torches, and a gorgeous hillside location, perfect for making the most of your cookout.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, flat screen TV, Blue Ray player with 250+ channels, central air conditioning, outdoor gas grill, 2 decks, and more
- Located less than a mile from the Beaver Creek Marina & Resort - easy access to boat rentals and lake activities,and a 15 minute drive to downtown Monticello
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (maximum 1 small pet allowed)
- No parties, events, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews