NEW! A bright, relaxing one-bedroom home in leafy Daikanyama, with Shibuya within walking distance (one station away). Sophisticated, quiet neighborhood with outstanding dining and shopping options. Caring, attentive hosts!
We offer you affordable luxury in Daikanyama, one of Tokyo’s most fashionable neighborhoods, near Shibuya; an easy walk to transport, shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
This apartment is just off the main street of Daikanyama, near Shibuya. It is 8 minutes from Daikanyama Station (one station to Shibuya, and a direct connection to Harajuku, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro and Yokohama). Vibrant Shibuya and hip Nakameguro are within 15 minutes walk, with lovely cafes and leafy paths along the way.
Upscale, poised, and stylishly coiffed, Daikanyama's winding streets, open-air cafes, art spaces, and salons lend it a distinctly European ambiance. Stir a latte or simply watch the sidewalk as denizens of the neighborhood’s casual avant-garde go about their days. The apartment is near Saigoyama Koen, a peaceful park on a hill with many intimate walks.
All guests receive personalized, attentive service from the hosts, both long-term residents of Tokyo. We are always in touch before and during your stay, and offer guidance on transportation, tourism, and local restaurants. We can also arrange luxury private transporation to and from Narita or Haneda airports.
After a busy day experiencing the city, relax in this comfortable apartment, sized at 30 sqm/320 sqft. This one-bedroom unit is ideal for couples, or families of up to four people. There is air-conditioning throughout for the summer, and the same system ensures you are heavenly-warm for the winter. Mobile wireless Internet is provided free for your use.
YOUR LIVING/KITCHEN AREA
The bright, contemporary style living/ kitchen area features a large couch which also becomes a bed that fits two persons. A TV and digital speaker system is provided for your entertainment.
The well-equipped kitchen has all the equipment that you are likely to need, such as a fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle, and hand-picked Japanese china and glassware. Plenty of great coffee and tea is provided. If you are not in the mood to cook, why not buy deli food from the nearby food store and enjoy having it at home, or enjoy a picnic in the nearby park?
One of our favorite rooms in this home, the private, separate bedroom has a double sized bed with soft linens. The room has a closet with plenty of space for your belongings. A single-sized floor mattress is also available for one extra guest. The bedroom is also equipped with books, magazines, and maps of Tokyo.
This room also features a dining table, suitable for serving lunch or dinner.
The well-designed bathroom offers you the comfort of a Japanese style deep bath (furo) and shower and comes with complimentary travel necessities such as shampoo, conditioner, body soap and a hair dryer. The restroom is separate from the furo and is fitted with a hi-tech Washlet bidet toilet. Your laundry needs are also covered with a washing machine inside the unit, complete with detergent and softener liquid.
Most importantly, your hosts are always on hand to offer personalized advice on transportation, sightseeing, or tips on the best places to eat in town. You're visiting the city with the most Michelin-starred restaurants in the world! The casual dining options are also fantastic value.
- Guests have private, exclusive and unlimited access to all areas of the apartment unit, including private bathroom, toilet, and kitchen. The apartment is not shared with any other people.
- The building's common areas are not for guests' use. Please do not loiter in the building hallways or lobby.
- Check-in time is after 4PM and check out is by 11AM. If needed, you may store luggage for a few hours before your check-in.
Interaction with guests
- If you need any assistance during your stay, please send us a message.
- Please note that the neighbors or cleaning staff are unable to provide you with services.
- We may ask that you show your ID (a driving licence is fine) for our records.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, please contact us immediately.
- PLEASE make sure you are available to contact upon arrival in Japan and during your stay. Don't turn off your phone, and check your messages!
Other things to note
Please read the listing and description completely, and agree with the rules before your booking! The information here should answer most of your questions.
- =Please DO= -Please take care of the apartment and its furnishings. This is our home, not a hotel. -Please keep it clean and tidy and consider future guests. -Please respect your neighbors and other residents and keep the noise to a minimum. -Turn off air-conditioning, heating, lights, and appliances when you leave the apartment. -Keep doors and windows locked when you leave the room. -Trash must be separated into burnable and recyclables (glass, metal, plastic bottles). - Please book and pay for the correct number of guests. To calculate rates, children are counted as people. =Please DON'T = The folllowing restrictions apply strictly at all times in the apartment: -NO SMOKING including in public spaces -NO pets -NO parties/events -NO unauthorized extra guests =Before Checkout = -Please tidy the apartment, wash dishes, and pick up garbage. -If there are any heavily soiled, damaged or missing items, their replacement cost will be deducted from your deposit. -Turn off air conditioning, heating, lights and appliances. -Lock the doors and windows.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! Welcome to Tokyo. We invite you to come stay at our vacation home while enjoying the energy, taste, and beauty that is Japan. Staying local will allow you to catch the inside scoop, while still having access to all of the great tourist destinations.
We have both lived in this amazing city for most of our lives, and know it well. We are both professionals - we work in the finance and IT fields at companies here in Tokyo. We speak English, Japanese and Bahasa Indonesia.
We travel from time to time, for business and pleasure, so we know what it's like to be in your shoes.
We'd love to share our beautiful city with you!
Check out our listings :
NEW! Shibuya: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/19776907