You will love our place, we are in downtown Lowell. CVS, coffee shops, restaurants, hospital and National Historical Park blocks from us. Train station to Boston 10 minutes walking. Public transportation or walking to UMass. The area could be quiet but sometimes we have some noises coming from the clubs and festivals. We are easy going couple and friendly.
This room is perfect for solo travel, business, couples and parents visiting students at UMass Lowell. 1 full size bed in a large room with TV and closet.
Please note quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Check in time is between 3 - 9 PM.
- No guest allow in the room.
- No over night guest in the room.
- No drug use, no excessive drinking, no overnight guests or partying, no loud music, respectful of other residents in the house and will not cause any damage to the property, will abide by all the laws and not engage in any unlawful conduct.
You are welcome to use the refrigerator for your leftover and the microwave.
Also, you can use the laundry and dry if needed. PARKING We don't provide parking but you can park one block away for $8.00 per day.
Other things to note
The room is large and and has a two big windows/bright!. You won't be disappointed. You will have a private and full bath!
- Quiet hours after 9:30 p.m. You can use the refrigerator and microwave.
-You are not allow to cook at home.
My roommate will be able most of the time at home. I can be reach by Airbnb app. at any time. We can provide you with train and buses schedule as well, information about amenities around Lowell.
I love to meet new people and share nice stories about trips. I work with patients and produce my own tv show to educate other about prevention and culture.
I love to travel, try new food and music. I am very friendly and respect/understand people's space and choices. You can practice your Spanish with us too :)