1. Beautiful location: It is near a lot of bars, supermarkets, the mall, etc. It is near beautiful streets, cafe's... ALL within walking distance and if not, you have a wide variety of locomotion including Uber.
2. The place was nice and pretty. I like studios because they are practical. She has a well-equipped kitchen and a running fridge which is a plus for long stays. The shower was incredible--nice hot water. The place also includes a running radiator for heat on those cold nights. The TV has cable. (No smart TV)
3. The building itself seemed very safe and secure. The people working there were friendly, which helps when you cannot meet your host in person. There is even a place to park your car should you need it.
4. I felt very comfortable in the apt. It was nice and inviting and warm.
5. She has a cafe near the apt where I believe she gives a discount to her airbnb customers!
We had a few hiccups when I arrived. First, the check-in (8am) and check-out times (flexible) were incorrect on her page. (I did ask her to change them and she did.) That was a bummer because I booked for these reasons. I hated to lose my booking fee so went with it anyway. She apologized for the error and offered me a free coffee for the trouble. That was nice. :) Also, the closets had no hangers. We're in winter so coats and jackets are long and not cool to stick on the back of the one chair in the apt. I asked for some, but didn't get any the first night. I reminded her and the next time I booked got them. So that turned out good. The last night we were there, I asked for a restaurant rec, but didn't get it. NBD, we looked for one online. The curtains only open on one side of the room. My preference is having ample light in the room. So be cautious with that.
All in all, I'd stay there again for the positive reasons. She seems nice, even though we never met. We only communicated via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Next time I stay with her I will go to her cafe which is a few blocks away. Definite plus! Thank you!