Great luxury pad for a one night stop over. Handy for business travel or families. Exclusive private use with easy self check-in, free off street parking, unlimited wifi use and drinks. Just a few minutes walk from the Minster, city walls and other great historic sights. Free luggage storage. Easy access by train.
Guests will have exclusive use of the apartment. Self check-in means greater flexibility for coming and going.
Bedding and towels - All provided
Drinks - We offer a range of teas, coffee and other refreshing drinks.
Media - DVD player, Freeview box, smart TV's, unlimited internet
Going out - Hair dryer, iron + ironing board, full length mirror
Kitchen - Microwave, oven, fridge / freezer, kettle, toaster, washing machine, wine cooler!
Bedrooms / sleeping arrangements:
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed.
- In the living room the sofa also converts into a bed as an optional extra facility.
- Please do not use the attic bedroom. This is not included in the accommodation. Everywhere else in the apartment is accessible.
Interaction with guests
We will wish to communicate via the airbnb website / app. However, you may wish to contact me by text / phone if there is a more urgent matter that requires attention.
Other things to note
We ask that guests be considerate of neighbours with noise, particularly late in the evening or early in the morning, as the apartment is adjacent to two other properties.
Please treat our home with respect:
- Leave the apartment as you found it, clean and tidy! This does include washing up and placing rubbish in the kitchen bin. However, you would not need to strip the beds.
- Do not smoke indoors. No indoor flames are permitted (such as candles).
- Please be respectful of neighbours with regard to noise, particularly late in the evening. The apartment is adjacent to two properties.
- Pets may be allowed: Please discuss this beforehand.
- In the event of damage or a maintenance problem, please report this information.
Thank you :)
I have lived in York since 2000 and know the City well. We have a buzzing music scene, plenty of great restaurants and pubs and wonderful history and culture most of which I have experienced for myself.
My partner Catherine and I wish you a lovely stay and are happy to answer questions and provide information to make your trip more enjoyable!