Best location in the Lowell area. You have the view of a beautiful Tennis/Baseball park.
This room includes all living essentials from paper towels to Netflix. The only thing you will need to bring is your clothes, laptop, phone, chargers, & grooming kit.
This place is perfect for those who love a clean living area, & enjoy the company of other travelers. There are three Airbnb rooms total in this apartment and community spaces are shared including one bathroom. Cleaning is done on Wednesday.
This room has:
1) Full/Double sized bed
2) Work desk with Lamp
3) Leather gaming chair
4) 6 outler power strip
5) Large mirror
7) Closet and hangers
8) 1 gps (1000mbps) highspeed internet
9) Air conditioner (Available during May through September)
10) Two windows
Community Space includes:
1) Dinning bar table
2) Leather three persons sofa, and ottoman
3) 55” 4k smart TV, Netflix included
4) Iron & Ironing board can be found in the livingroom area
1) Stove and oven works perfectly
2) Brand new 2017 fridge with whiteboard
2) Coffee Machine (free coffee with all condiments)
1) Towels (cleaned every Wednesday)
2) Full stock of toilet paper
3) Shampoo and body soap
4) Hair dryer
Community spaces are cleaned & restocked every Wednesday afternoon.
Interaction with guests
This apartment has three rooms total. There will be a maid (sometimes, myself) cleaning the community area and restocking supplies every Wednesday afternoon. There is one bathroom, but there can be up to four guests using the bathroom (this will be on rare busy seasons). There shouldn't be an issue with bathrooms, usually everyone would have different schedules, and you may also communicate with the other guestmates.
I am a laid back, relaxed person. I usually mind my own business, but I do like to have conversations. I am hosting AirBnB not only to meet interesting people, but also to further fund my hobbies which includes traveling, rock climbing, yoga, and taking educational classes. Most weekdays I will be on my computer: working, studying, or playing League of Legends. I am always willing to go on adventures anytime- just ask!
I may also host get-togethers and events from time to time for my Airbnb guests to network and have fun! :)
Other things to note
This is a three bedroom apartment with one bathroom, you will be staying in room #1. You should expect two Airbnb guests in this home on average** sharing a community space (including a bathroom).
**If you like to know how many guests you're staying with during your trip please ask.
Check-ins before 3PM is okay with us, but you might have to wait in the community area until cleaning is done
Please use the word sushi in your message if you've read the entire listing
Check out our other 5-star listings:
- Shoes must be taken off before entering the house
- Toilet seats must be cleaned right after use
- You must clean after yourself in all Community Areas
- Do not leave any belongs in the Community Areas
- Dishes must be cleaned right away after use
- Do not take paper towels or toilet paper into your room
- Community spaces may be used 24/7 but keep noise to a minimum during 10PM to 7AM
- Maximum of two friend may visit during the day
-If you'd like a friend to stay over, please contact Vee
**Try not to spend too much time in your room and socialize with other guests :)
I graduated from UMass Boston with a Bachelor's of Science in International Management. I am self-employed with a car rental operation, and Ebay business. I am also an Officer Candidate for the US Army National Guard. The reason I am hosting is not only to cover costs for my apartment, but also to meet like minded travelers. I usually have fun on weekends and work hard during the day.