A three bedroomed cottage in Castle Bolton, ideal for walking and close
to the market town of Leyburn. The cottage has a woodburning stove and
an enclosed rear garden with seating.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.9 mile
* Nearest amenities: 6 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double size. 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi.
* General: Woodburning stove, (welcome pack of fuel provided), electric
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer,
washer dryer, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks
accepted,welcome pack of fuel provided, enclosed paved patio area to
the rear and side, separate enclosed decked area with barbecue.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors, ground floor and first floor
* Parking: To the left of the field gate, left of the house or in front
of the Reading Rooms. See map in property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, Kitchen, cooking hob, oven, freezer, sofa, heating, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Towels, BBQ grill, Private parking, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Pets are welcome, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, Wireless Internet, Parking, Free parking on the street;
Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, WC