Newly renovated townhouse in a prime location (10min walk to DC Metro, 15min ride to DCA airport). The neighborhood is very safe and family friendly. The house has all the amenities and a private backyard. It includes an equipped kitchen and urban chic decor. The mattresses are all memory foam (except sofa-bed) and we provide all necessities (bath products, coffee, linens).
FREE Parking (2 cars) in driveway and pets are welcome (25$ fee).
The house is decorated tastefully with an eclectic mix of antiques and designer pieces.
All art is provided by local artists, you will feel at home as you step in.
Guests have access to the whole house and back yard.
You are welcome to use all the amenities provided except one private closet in the basement.
Pets are welcome for an extra cleaning fee (25$), this will be added in the reservation total, please inquire.
Interaction with guests
We are located next door if you need anything email or text, we will be happy to help.
We put together a welcome book with all our favorite spots in town and any necessary house instructions, but we are happy to greet you and share everything we know about the area!
Other things to note
Feel free to enjoy the Coffee Bar (no trip to Starbucks necessary!), with a NESPRESSO machine, an assortement of teas and all amenities.
- No party or loud gathering between 9pm and 9 am. (This house is in a very quiet neighborhood please respect the neighbors)
- If you use the dryer please clean the lint trap after every load, since it is a fire hazard.
- The house is from 1947, so the plumbing is old and can't handle anything more than a regular amount of toilet paper. (Any plumbing incident will be deducted from deposit!)
- No Jumping on stairs since the house is connected to the next.
- Parking is FREE in the driveway and available for 2 vehicles. (for more vehicles, ask us more about street parking)
- We ask that you clean up after your pets in the back yard. No Pets are allowed on the furniture. Any excessive cleaning due to pets, will increase the cleaning fee.
- Illegal activity on our internet connection, gives us the right to terminate the remainder of the stay without refund.
- For weekly and monthly stay, you are responsible for placing both trash cans in the street on Monday night.
- Smoking is not allowed inside or on the front / back porch. Please clean up cigarette butts in the back yard.
- Although we are happy to welcome children, the house is not childproof and we ask that you respect the furniture and decor.