This pretty wisteria-clad cottage sits at the heart of the ancient
village of Saxlingham Nethergate and yet is just a few miles from the
bustling city of Norwich. Grade 11 listed and in parts dating back to
the 15th Century, the owners have created a beautiful and characterful
cottage. There is a bedroom on both the ground and first floor and
unusually for a cottage, the impressively beamed and vaulted sitting
room is also on the first floor. With a Rayburn in the kitchen, elegant
furnishings and decor, this delightful cottage is the perfect spot to
relax in. The village itself is in a Conservation Area, there are some
lovely walks and bike rides on the doorstep and some excellent
restaurants nearby. Also within easy reach is an 18 hole golf course
and carp and coarse fishing lakes.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 27 miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile
* Pets: Not welcome at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: TV, CD Player, DVD Player
* General: O.F.C.H.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Rayburn, electric induction hob, combination microwave,
dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen/Dining Room, Laundry Room, Sitting Room,
* Beds: 2 Double
* Other: Towels. Travel cot, Books and games provided. Travel Co (Website hidden by Airbnb) please request on booking.
* Outdoors: Pretty garden area with seating and to the rear i (Website hidden by Airbnb) fully enclosed courtyard with patio table and chairs, barbeque and
the facility for secure bicycle storage.
* Access: Roadside parking beside the cottage
* Mobile phone signal: Variable
* Notes: A good housekeeping deposit of £150 is required two weeks
prior to the start of your holiday