I feel this is quite unfair. Yes the apartment is 3 stairs up and there is no lift in the old building. Beyond that and after checking with Sid
- The laundry was used once after 10pm and lasted one hour. Apologies for that, we certainly try to avoid when possible (and it didn't feel to be that late anyway)
- A cup and some dishes were possibly not cleaned immediately after a dinner. It is unfortunate and exceptional, I would not qualify the situation as chaotic
- Laundry sometime in the living, unfortunately in ondon and we tend to do a bit more of Laundry and put them for drying when the nice weather is out. Again, to qualify this as a shared dorm is excessive and I understand you did not have issue to use it
- Door of the room has a doorstop and needs to be used. Windows are left open and inevitably wind slam the door if left open and without a doorstop
- Front door of the flat has not been an issue at all. I can even be shut quietly and the Banham system work effortlessly and automatically.
Apologies for the long message but I feel it needs to be corrected given that it looks like an incorrect and unfair description of the place (please look at other comments received). In addition we have a cleaner coming every week at least, and before each guest visit in any case.