Skip to content
Remodeled kitchen 2013. Gas range, combination convection, microwave oven with vent, all-in-one low water washer and ventless dryer, granite countertops (please do not use cleaning agents on granite). Kitchen has coffee maker, new fridge, juicer, blender,
Entire chalet

Modern Glam Getaway- heated floors

Erika

Modern Glam Getaway- heated floors

5 guests
2 bedrooms
3 beds
1 bath
5 guests
2 bedrooms
3 beds
1 bath
HOME HIGHLIGHTS
Self check-inEasily check yourself in with the lockbox.

Radiant heated floors, 3 TVs & DVD players. Sleeps 4 (1 full bed & 2 twins) 2 extra people ok on sofas (bring sheets) high speed Wi-Fi, ROKU streams Hulu, Netflix & Amazon Prime! Or bring DVDs. Combo microwave & convection oven. Combo washer/dryer all-in-one. Dogs OK! Eco-renovated!

Amenities

Wifi
Kitchen
Free parking on premises
Iron
Hair dryer
Heating

Sleeping arrangements

Bedroom 1
1 double bed
Bedroom 2
2 single beds
Common spaces
1 sofa bed, 1 couch

House Rules

No smoking
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 3PM
Check out by 11AM
Self check-in with lockbox

Availability

74 Reviews

Accuracy
Communication
Cleanliness
Location
Check-in
Value
Vanessa User Profile
Vanessa
March 2018
Erika’s place was comfy and cozy. Perfect for a family. She was quick to respond and was the most understanding when we had to do a date change due to my daughter getting sick a day before our day of arrival. Thank you for your hospitality. We had an amazing time.
Melissa User Profile
Melissa
February 2018
Just got back from staying at Erika's place and let me say, "wow, yes!" We wanted a quiet weekend away and got just that! We didn't ever want to leave. Erika was so fast in her responses and even accommodated a special request that I had! I would gladly stay here a million times …
Alejandro User Profile
Alejandro
February 2018
This is a great little house in the middle of a very peaceful and quiet neighborhood in the mountains. The houses living room has a really cool fireplace that makes it the hangout place. House also has Roku for entertainment after daily activities or zombie out kids! haha . The…
Adam User Profile
Adam
January 2018
Place is super cozy and very well appointed. All the pictures are representative of how nice the place is inside and out. Place is very close to the general store and a restaurant and the lake. Host is very nice and responsive to messages. I will note that if your coming up to …
Joanna User Profile
Joanna
January 2018
This is a really cozy home we enjoyed our weekend stay here, it snowed on the weekend we stayed which made it even better. With heated floors the home felt even warmer and cozy Would definitely recommend And of course dog friendly ! Thank you
Matt User Profile
Matt
January 2018
Great place. Great location.
Andy User Profile
Andy
January 2018
Erika's cabin was cute & cozy. We definitely enjoyed our time there. The cabin was clean & well equipped & stocked with needed kitchen supplies. Bathroom is tiny & needs some updating, but all other amenities (heated floors, wifi, roku, Netflix) were definitely nice extra touches…
Erika User Profile
Response from Erika:
Hi Andy! Thanks for your review! The bathroom has been updated with a new vanity, medicine cabinet, low flush toilet, heated floors and wainscoting. The only thing left to do is update the shower and bathtub. As soon as I come into an extra $15,000 I'll work on that! Glad you enjoyed your stay!
January 2018

Hosted by Erika

Los Angeles, California, United StatesJoined in February 2014
Erika User Profile
81 Reviews
2 References
Verified
I am an artist, photographer and tattoo artist. I own Art & Soul Tattoo in Los Angeles, but I live 60% of the time in Denmark with my husband Martin. The other 40 % of the year we live in Los Angeles so I can tattoo. We had our first child in May 2014 and we are very excited to f…
Erika supports the Living Wage Pledge
People who clean this host’s listing are paid a living wage. Learn more
Languages: Dansk, English
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within a few hours
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

The neighbourhood

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check In

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check Out
You won’t be charged yet

Similar listings