This place give you everything you need during your stay. The best part of this location is less than 5 mins walking to Udomsuk BTS. 24 hours convenience store, coffee cafe, and laundry service are all located at the 1st floor in the same building. Premium Package Cable TV offered.
Even this space have only one queen-sized bed in bedroom, but we do also have a sofa bed in the living room, which can accommodate 1-2 extra people with a small charge:-) No worries we provide an extra pillows and sheets for you. You can see one brown sofa bed in the living room photo, you can have up to 4 guests stay in the room.
For the internet access, There is Hi-speed internet 30 Mbps plus true vision in the room with no limited usage.
The place offer such a good security system during your stay. The key card you have will only access the floor of your room, so you will sleep tight with no worries an outside people will access your room floor without permission.
There is gym and fitness room provided for free for all guest with daily rate, but if you book monthly rate it only provide one free card access to swimming pool and fitness room.
Interaction with guests
Sometime I am not in Bangkok, but no worries my best friend will go and meet you guys for the check-in date, in order to give all room instruction during your stay.
Other things to note
- For the long-term booking (Minimum 10 nights), I will require extra charge for electricity bills, based on your actual usage, which is 6 THB per units.
- There is one time cleaning charge during your stay, but if you are looking for a daily cleaning service I can arrange that for you with such a reasonable price:-)
- For Airport Transportation, my place is more closed to Suvarnabhumi International airport Airport, which cost you not more than 250 THB excluding toll fees. You don't need to pay that depends on what your flight's time. But for Don Muang Airport, I normally pay about 280 THB excluding toll fees, but the way to this airport, I would recommend you to pay toll fees.
- Please use the yellow wristband for using pool and fitness, keep in mind that it can cost you THB2000 each wristband for lost
- No smoking allowed, USD200 charged if smoke
This host has 71 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am Thai, who have Marketing in the career!, Wanderlust in mind!, Fat Girl at Heart! The person in the picture is my brother, who is being my full hand helping me on hosting everyone in Phuket and Bangkok:-)
Food and Travel is always my main things to brighten my life up, so hope everyone enjoys your life traveling in Thailand:-) Feel free to ask me any question you have about Thailand even not for my listing!!!!