About this listing
We invite you to our vacation home, designed with unique contemporary art to create an unforgettable vacation! Located in a quiet residential area, just 10min away from the center & all 4 famous beaches. Complete with pool & 180° sea views!
Enjoy big discounts in May!!
Cable TV and 4G wifi hotspot included. Sheets and towels changed weekly for long term guests.
We prefer tenants to pay utilities per consumption because it helps keep rental costs low for those who are environmentally friendly. Cost of electricity can be inexpensive if you rarely use the air conditioner. We will ask for a cash deposit upon check in, which will be used to pay for your electric and water consumption. Cash deposit is P1000 for less than 1 week; P3000 for weekly and P5000 for monthly.
For those looking to be away from the hectic White Beach, Shambala Terraces is for you!
This is our vacation home, which we visit only a few months a year. Instead of being vacant, we prefer to share it with you and your friends so you can fill it with love and lots of great memories. Welcome to our tropical paradise!
Enjoy a fully furnished one bedroom apartment at Shambala Terraces. Your bedroom has a king bed and mattress, good for 1-2 persons. Soak in the sun on our huge terrace or take a refreshing dip in the pool. If you appreciate contemporary art, the art on the walls were hand painted by us. A guest book is available with restaurant recommendations, delivery menus and info on island activities.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. Located hillside at Balinghai with access to its secluded beach just a 10 minute walk away. Shambala Terraces offers high quality apartments in a prime destination overlooking lush jungle and beautiful sea views.
We have a maid and maintenance guy living on the property and available to assist you with any questions or repairs 6 days a week.
The sockets are 220 volts to 240 volts, 2 pin American/European combination. See 10th photo in photo album.
This is a private property with 7 units owned by 4 expats. If you are fortunate enough to meet the owners, they are very friendly and have a wealth of information about the island and Philippines.
• Contemporary architecture, large glass doors and windows
• 100 square meters living space (including terrace)
• 180 degree sea view
• Common swimming pool
• Parking area for your vehicle
- Kitchen is complete with cooking-ware, dinnerware, and moka pot for making coffee.
- Safety deposit box with key, big enough for a laptop, in the unit.
- Free 4G wifi hotspot available.
- Vehicle parking.
Interaction with guests
You will meet our staff who will be available to assist you and answer any questions during your stay. We do not live in the Philippines, therefore all communication is via email. We answer emails promptly within 24 hours.
Shambala Terraces is close to:
- Small shops "sari saris" which sell essentials: cigarettes, drinks, snacks, eggs and other convenient items, 1-3 minute walk.
- Laundry service, 3 minute walk, opens daily 8h-22h.
- Balinghai Beach (less tourists with 1 restaurant), 10 minute walk. Entrance is Php500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages.
- Puka Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minute walk.
- Diniwid Beach (less tourists with 3 restaurants/bars), 5 minutes by tricycle.
- Ilig-iligan Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minutes walk.
- Shangri-La Resort & Spa, the only 5-star hotel on the island, 5 minutes by tricycle
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf Club, which offers an amazing 18 hole golfing experience with spectacular views, complete with bar, restaurant and private beach, 5 minutes by tricycle.
- City Mall, just across Fairways, has closest supermarket called Savemore, plus Ace Hardware, Watson's pharmacy, Jollybee, Chow King, a shoe store and small clothing stores.
- And of course, the center with D'Mall, markets, shopping, unlimited bars/restaurants, and Famous White Beach and Bulabog Beach, 10 minutes by tricycle.
Boracay Island is 7km long and 1km wide at the center. Everything is close and can be reached by foot, tricycle or bicycle for the cycling enthusiasts! Bicycles (push bikes) and motor bikes are available for rent at the center. Ask the maid for rental information.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. The closest beach is Balinghai Beach, located 10 minutes away by foot.
Other things to note
This is a private property with 7 units owned by 4 expats. Two of the owners live in Boracay full-time. If you are fortunate enough to meet any of the owners, they are very friendly and have a wealth of information about the island and Philippines.
• Please be respectful and considerate to other guests and neighbors.
• Quiet time is between 10pm-8am.
• Smoking allowed on terrace only.
• The swimming pool may be used at anytime as long as you respect the quiet hours of 10pm-8am.
• Diving or jumping off balconies into the pool is not allowed.
• Please refrain from using glassware at the pool area.
• Each apartment is provided with a clothes rack. Please use them to dry clothes and towels. Do not place items on the balcony hand rails.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• No pets allowed.
• Guests shall use the Apartment only for residential purposes. Guests shall not use the Apartment for any illegal or improper use, i.e., no drugs or loud parties.
• Guests shall notify Host and staff of any repair needed as soon as practicable.
• Guests shall maintain the Apartment in good condition during the entire length of this Agreement and shall neither cause nor allow any abuse of the facilities therein. Guest shall, at his expense, maintain the Apartment in a clean and sanitary condition free from noxious odors, disturbing noises, or other nuisances. Any damage on any part of the Apartment caused or done by the Guest may be repaired by the Landlord for the account of and at the expense of the Guest.
• Common areas shall always remain open. The sidewalks, entries, passages and stairways of the property shall not be obstructed or used by the Guest for any purpose other than for ingress and egress to and from the building's property; the same common areas and space open for use by all guests and the public.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a nice married couple with 2 small dogs (5-6kg each). Non-smokers who love to travel. Currently living in Palma de Mallorca.
We are also Airbnb hosts with listings in Boracay, Philippines and Palma de Mallorca, Spain. We are ideal guests who respect your home and ask you to do the same with ours.
We are environmentally-friendly social butterflies, and minimalists who have a great appreciation for contemporary art and the outdoors. She enjoys kite boarding, yoga, hiking, gardening and entertaining. He is an avid reader who loves to listen to electronic music. We are both long distance cyclists who love to swim, cook, go camping, meet new people and play with our dog.
"We do what we want cuz we can" ;)