Comfortable and sensible with plenty of natural light, our featured room offers modern style within George Town's heritage enclave. Conveniently located, major sights are within walking distance and street food stalls are minutes away.
1) If you are arriving after 7pm, please check with me before making a booking. I may not be able to check you in if there is a performance scheduled for that day.
2) We require from you a RM100.00 key and damage deposit when you check-in. This will be refunded accordingly when you check-out.
3) Malaysian law requires non-Malaysians to pay a RM10 Tourism Tax per room per night. This shall be collected from you in cash when you check-in.
4) Because of the many open and exposed spaces in the house, sound travels easily. We minimize sound disturbance by practicing quiet hours between 11pm and 7am, and by requesting guests for their cooperation to speak softly and tread lightly.
5) No smoking is allowed inside the room and attached balcony. If you smoke, please do so only in the designated areas.
6) Please entertain visitors only on the ground floor. The upstairs areas are reserved strictly for registered guests.
7) Please switch off the air-conditioner when you leave the room. Should you accidentally leave it on, we may enter your room to switch it off.
8) Please do not eat or keep food inside your room.
This host has 308 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I work in the theatre as a director. Good meals with friends, gardening and listening to stories are things I enjoy. We are a friendly bunch here at Sinkeh, my team and I. We try to maintain a space that's peaceful and calm; one that encourages people to rest, to be at ease and relaxed.