#NO CHARGE TO KIDS UNDER 2 AT TIME OF CHECK IN#
At my house close to Bellagio, you will live an authentic travel experience in a relaxing atmosphere at an affordable price. Ideal for families with kids, group of friends or couples. Big apartment with 11 beds, 2 cots and 2 cribs. Garden, outdoor area with tables, chairs, sun loungers, sun umbrella and BBQ. Playground for kids. Free WiFi and private parking.
HEATING: in the cold season (autumn / winter ) and when it is necessary, the heating is charged separately and should be settled by cash at the check out. You will pay only what you will use (Eur 1 per cubic meter) . Generally speaking, as we are in the hill, we turn off the heating in May and turn on it in September.
Great place to stay for relax at the beach and for hiking and cycling lovers. Excellent place also for team building. Situated in a quiet and friendly village 10 minutes’ drive from Bellagio and a few minutes away from the famous church "Madonna del Ghisallo" plenty of famous old bikes and the Fausto Coppi monument, in the hills of Lake Como, between lake and mountains in the middle of nature, big apartment on the ground floor with private entrance. 2 big bedrooms for a total of 11 beds, 2 cots for toddlers and 2 cribs for babies available on request. Wide and cozy living room with big sofa and kitchenette fully accessoriated, TV, free WiFi, bathroom with hydromassage shower, washing machine, garden, outdoor area with tables, chairs, sun loungers, sun umbrella and BBQ. Big and free private parking. For families with kids, a lot of outdoor areas plenty of toys and, inside the house a lot of toys for all ages.
The village of Barni is in an ideal location for exploring both the lake and surrounding hills and mountains. A part the visit of Bellagio (it is a must!), Barni is an ideal site for an active holiday.
My guests love experiencing life in a real village with essential amenities close to hand. The locals are friendly and happy to have foreign people all around! I am very happy that all my guests have commented how homely the apartment is and how my tips and suggestions have been helpful to transform and holiday into an “unforgettable holiday”!
All my guests love the authentic village location. This way you get the best of both worlds : world famous Bellagio (top level destination for luxury holidays) very close and the almost rustic charm of Barni, typical Italian little village. During your stay, you will feel you are living in a real community, not just visiting as a tourist…this is the main difference between an holiday and a “true holiday”.
In the village there is 1 restaurant and 1 bar within easy walking distance. Self-catering is no problem as the kitchen is perfectly equipped and there is a well-stocked grocery a few steps away.
The house is in a strategic position for relax, hiking, walking in the nature and swimming in the lake. Wild nature and great hikes surrounds the area.
At your arrival, you will find the house cleaned and perfumed, the beds made up and a set of fresh towels for each guest.
The house is spacious, bright, cozy, welcoming for groups of friends, big families, couples, but to make one's stay very special is my personal knowledge of the area with the opportunity to suggest to my guests (based on their age and interests) sites, hiking trails, beaches of the lake, picnic areas, mountain huts, characteristic restaurants not mentioned in the usual tourist circuits, to explore the charming lake of Como like a local, spending less money and having more fun! I will be happy to share with You my personal knowledge of the area with tips and suggestions, but in addition to this, you will also find inside the house a lot of books and leaflets about where to go and what to do in the neighborhood.
The house is kid’s friendly. Kid-tested, parent approved! In the evening, some deers from the bush come to eat and, as often we host a family of pony or donkeys in the garden, our guests can cuddle and feed them. For kids (but also for adults!), it is an extraordinary experience.
# Free WI-FI (very fast 10 Mega).
# Free private parking.
# Garden and all the outdoor areas (BBQ, kids area with toys).
In our house you will find warm hospitality, passion for sports and outdoor activities and I will personally give you suggestions and tips that are not found in any map to let you spend an unforgettable holiday!
Interaction with guests
I live with my family on the first floor of the same house and it will be a pleasure to help you organize every detail for your stay. Consequently, the interaction with guests is very easy and daily! Respecting your privacy, if you ask me, I'll be happy to offer advice and suggestions helping you to better plan your vacation according to your interests and age of the component of the group. Having a child that attends the primary school, I know many routes suitable even for children! At my house you will never be a stranger and you will feel at home!
Other things to note
Available for guests also:
# warm water always available
# washing machine
# ironing board
# clothes horse
In the kitchen corner (very well equipped), you will find:
# fridge with a little freezer
FAMILIES WITH KIDS
The house is kid-tested, parent approved! Ideal for families with kids, included babies and toddlers! A lot of toys for all ages in the garden (little houses, slide for toddlers, balls, bikes, basket, football pitch….) plus indoor toys and books for the little guests.
To simplify your family vacation if you travel with kids up to 4 years, in the apartment you will find the following amenities:
# 2 cots for toddlers
# 2 cribs for babies
# high chair
# Crockery , glasses and plastic cutlery
# Reducer for toilet
# portable changing table
# step for sink
# pouch for babies
# backpack for toddler
# baby bath
You are welcome and during your stay, we kindly ask you to respect our "house rules". My house is yours for the time you´re staying here. I assume you treat it that way in terms of feeling at home as well as taking care of it.
First of all, RELAX and ENJOY my home!
1) RESPECT. Treat the home and the environment with respect, remembering to turn off the lights and close the water taps when not in use as you would in your own home.
2) DOCUMENTS. Deliver documents of all guests (identity card or passport or driver's license) at check-in (including kids documents) for registration and legal obligations.
3) GAS. Close the gas tap in the kitchen when you finish cooking, before going out and before bedtime.
4) WASTE. Separe the waste in a differentiated way to the environment.
5) ELECTRICAL SAFETY. When you stop to recharge your electrical devices (PCs, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc ..), remember to also unplug the transformer.
6) SECURITY. When you go out, turn off all the lights, turn off the gas, close the windows and lock the security door.
7) SMOKING. Smoking is allowed outdoor only.
8) LINEN. The linen (bedroom and / or bathroom) will be changed only on request with an extra cost.
9) WASHING MACHINE. Included in the price, we will offer a washing machine every three days. Most frequent requests will have an extra cost.
10) (website hidden) pets unless previously agreed with me
11) WEAPONS, DRUGS. Weapons and drugs of any kind and type and not legal substances, are not allowed within the home.
12) STRANGERS. It is forbidden to bring home strangers unless prior arrangements with the host.
13) MISCELLANEOUS. Any damage to furnishings must be paid.We decline any responsibility for the objects of your property left in the apartment.
14) CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT. Please note that check out time is actually 10.00 and check in time is since 14.00 pm. I stay as flexible as possible as long as I have no guests arriving as you leave.
15) FIRE. Please do not burn candles and don’t turn on the fireplace.
Nel darvi il benvenuto, vi chiediamo gentilmente, durante il vostro soggiorno, di rispettare le nostre “regole della casa”.
Prima regola, RILASSATI e GODITI la casa!
1) RISPETTO. Trattare la casa e l’ambiente con rispetto, ricordando di spegnere le luci e chiudere i rubinetti dell’acqua quando non servono.
2) DOCUMENTI. Consegnare i documenti di tutti gli ospiti (carta d'identità o passaporto o patente)al check-in (inclusi i documenti dei bambini) per la registrazione e gli adempimenti di legge.
3) GAS. Chiudere il rubinetto del gas in cucina quando finite di cucinare, prima di uscire e prima di andare a dormire.
4) RIFIUTI. Smaltire i rifiuti in modo differenziato nel rispetto dell’ambiente.
5) SICUREZZA ELETTRICA. Quando finite di ricaricare i vostri dispositivi elettrici (pc, laptop, tablet, telefoni cellulari, ecc..), ricordatevi di staccare anche i trasformatori dalle prese di corrente.
6) SICUREZZA. Quando uscite, spegnere tutte le luci, chiudere il gas, chiudere le finestre e la porta di ingresso a chiave.
7) FUMATORI. Non è consentito fumare in casa per tutelare chi non fuma e nel rispetto di chi soggiornerà dopo di voi. E’ possibile fumare in giardino.
8) BIANCHERIA. Il cambio della biancheria (da letto e/o da bagno) verrà fatto solo su richiesta dell’ospite ed avrà un extra costo.
9) LAVATRICE. Inclusa nel prezzo ci sarà 1 lavatrice ogni tre giorni. Richieste più frequenti avranno un extra costo.
10) ANIMALI. Non sono ammessi animali all’interno della struttura salvo in casi particolari in cui sia stato concordato.
11) ARMI, DROGHE. Non sono ammesse armi e droghe di qualsiasi natura e tipo e sostanze non legali all’interno della casa.
12) ESTRANEI. Vietato portare a casa estranei salvo previ accordi con l’host.
13) VARIE. Eventuali danni all’arredo da parte degli ospiti dovranno essere risarciti.
Si declina ogni responsabilità per gli oggetti di vostra proprietà lasciati nell’appartamento.
14) CHECK-IN / CHECK –OUT. Il check-in sarà dopo le 14 e il check out entro le 10 ma cercherò di essere flessibile se il giorno della partenza non avrò ospiti in arrivo.
15) FUOCO. Non accendere candele e non accendere il camino.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, my name is Elisabetta but my friends call me Betty. I live in the little and beautiful village of Barni, close to Bellagio, suspended between lake and mountains. Optimistic, energetic and spark, for job I’ve been always involved in marketing, communication, PR while my recent passion is wear a red nose and become a "social clown" in the hospital, close to the children and grandma. I strongly believe in friendship and solidarity, love traveling, walking in nature, iceskating and rollerblading, snowboarding, discovering old villages and new places, cooking and having guests. The friends of my daughter, as soon as they enter the house, ask me: "can I come back tomorrow? !!!". A sentence that represent myself is: "ALIVE and SHARE." I like to "live" and "share" emotions, experiences and places. When I discover a “magic” place I must make it known to my friends and to my guests! I love having guests all around, suggest small villages to visit, or towns to discover, beaches on the lake or hiking trails that, along paths and trails not included in the classic touristic tours, reach the natural pools of a river or the top of a mountain to admire the unique landscapes. I was born at the sea (Genova) and when I was a child my family moved to the lake in the town of Como. Lake Como made me fall in love and, to grow up our daughter, we choose Barni, a small and quiet village in the hills of Lake Como surrounded by nature between lake and mountains! Here, in Barni, in February 2015 I opened our house to guests who come from all over the world! The name is "The best place to visit Como Lake!" and is a KID FRIENLDY house. It has been a great and succesfull experience :-) Consequently, after more than 2 years experience as host, in July 2017 I opened another location always in the little and friendly village of Barni. The name for this new location is "The Como Lake easy chic villa", an old fashion private villa with garden to accomodate big groups of friends or families with several bedrooms and bathrooms but always at an affordable price! The Larian triangle is my new land and I would not be able to go back for the beautiful landscapes that offers during all the seasons. Anyway, I do not forget the land where I born... and when I cook for my friends, I prepare the traditional Ligurian “focacce”!
As "host" I am committed to my guests in to experience real emotions to discover this beautiful area as well as I live: INTENSE!
I wait for you.
You are all welcome at my houses :-)
Feel free to ask me any questions you have. I will gladly answer!
All the best. Betty
Sono Elisabetta, per gli amici Betty. Vivo a Barni, piccolo paesino di collina vicino a Bellagio. Ottimista, energica e frizzante, per lavoro sono una creativa e mi sono sempre occupata di marketing, comunicazione, PR... mentre per passione indosso un naso rosso e divento un “clown di corsia” in ospedale. Credo fortemente nell'amicizia e nella solidarietà, amo viaggiare, camminare nella natura, pattinare, sciare, scoprire il territorio, cucinare e avere ospiti grandi e piccini. Gli amichetti di mia figlia appena entrano in casa mi chiedono "posso tornare anche domani?!!!". Il mio motto è: “VIVO e CONDIVIDO”. Mi piace “vivere” e “condividere” emozioni, esperienze e luoghi. Quando scopro un luogo speciale devo assolutamente farlo conoscere ai miei amici e ai miei ospiti! Amo avere "ospiti per casa", suggerire piccoli borghi da visitare o città da scoprire, spiagge di lago o itinerari di trekking che, lungo sentieri e mulattiere sconosciute dai classici itinerari turistici, raggiungono le pozze naturali di un fiume o la vetta di una montagna per ammirare dall'alto paesaggi unici al mondo. Sono nata al mare e quando ero piccola la mia famiglia si è trasferita sul lago, a Como. Il Lago di Como mi ha fatto innamorare e per crescere la nostra bambina abbiamo scelto questo piccolo e tranquillo paesino immerso nella natura tra lago e montagne! Quì, a Barni, ho aperto la nostra casa agli ospiti che arrivano da tutto il mondo! Il triangolo lariano è la mia nuova terra e non sarei capace di tornare indietro per i paesaggi incantevoli che offre e perché, con l’alternarsi delle stagioni, riesce sempre a stupire. Allo stesso tempo non dimentico le mie origini e… quando cucino per i miei amici preparo le inconfondibili focacce della tradizione ligure! Come “host”mi impegno nel far vivere ai miei ospiti delle emozioni vere alla scoperta di questo splendido territorio come l: INTENSAMENTE!