Experience the serene magic of world famous Halong Bay with Golden Star Cruise. A boat built in traditional and elegant style.
With 10 spacious cabins, tastefully furnished, its topside bar, a gourmet restaurant and a relaxed sundeck in fresh air, not to mention extraordinary levels of service, Halong Golden Star Cruise offers you service with style.
Hạ Long Bay (Vietnamese: Vịnh Hạ Long, literally: "descending dragon bay") is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, in Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam. Administratively, the bay belongs to Hạ Long City, Cẩm Phả town, and part of Vân Đồn District. The bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Hạ Long Bay is a center (email hidden) which includes Bái Tử Long bay to the northeast, and Cát Bà islands to the southwest. These larger zones share similar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate, and cultural character
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Tuan Chau harbor, board Golden Star Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water are, relax on the sundeck at sunset.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.Overnight on Golden Star Cruise
DAY 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Golden Star Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
* Single supplement: Pay extra 625 ,000 VND ~ 30 USD
* Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
* Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…
* Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing room with parents.
* From 5 up to 6 years old: charge 75% adult price.
* From 7 years old up: Charge adult price.
* Pick up/drop off by air-conditioned bus
* English speaking guide.
* Entrance fees, activities on board.
* Meals as indicated.
* Drinks, travel insurance(URL HIDDEN)
* Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
Check in 12h00
Hi Everybody, I'm Anh Son!
Report this user privately
Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam · Member since September 2012
Hello ! My name is Cao Anh Son!
I was born in Ha Noi city,Vietnam. I work for Hoang Khanh Travel in day time. Hotel & travel is my business. Since 2010s,We open the first mini hotel in Hanoi named Home Hotel in order to have place to anyone.
Now I own both Home Hotel and Home apartment. Both of them are located in the central of Hanoi old street quarter, It is just a stone’s throw from St. Joseph's Church (Cathedral) on quiet Tho Xuong street. This convenient location allows you to be just a 3 minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, Vietnam Airlines booking office & Quang Trung bus stop (for service to Noi Bai International airport). You can get to all the famous travel points, restaurants (all European, Asia and famous traditional Vietnamese restaurants), craft shops, pubs and art galleries,... as soon as you step on to the main road.
Doing business in hotel & travel is my hobbies, I will make my hotel to be a great hotel as a present to all.