This beautiful apartment was completely renovated in 2010.
New design and functionality with the highest standards were mixed with the old charming high sealings (3 meters) and the old wooden flooring.
It is in the 1st floor (with elevator/lift) and the historical building remains its Pombalino construction for more than two hundred years (1780).
The apartment has a big living room with dining área (in this area we have AIR CONDITION), an fully equipped kitchen, one suite (double bed) with a private bathroom (with fans), an additional bathroom and 1 further bedroom (2 single bed, with fan). From the living room have a view over the typical streets of Lisbon. All rooms have double glass windows and central heating. The apartment is very good for groups or families. The localization is very central in the old town of Lisbon in the district 'Baixa', you can walk to any place of the centre of Lisbon or you can choose to take one of the many public transportations of that area and be a nature friend. From there you can reach the beache by bus or train within 15-30 minutes. The apartment has Internet WIFI and cable TV. Towels, bed cloths and local Maps will be offered. There is a balcony on the back part of the apartment where can be smoked.
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
- No smoking in the apartment only on the balcony.
- Please close the water, heating, air-conditioning and windows when you leave the apartment.
- Take always a key with you when you go out of the apartment
- Please leave the rubbish in the waste bins before checking out
- Please leave the apartment in an reazonable state how you found it on your starting day
- Please keep in mind that you are not living alone in the building (keep the noise down) and respect your neighbors
- If there are acidents or breaks in the apartment please inform immediately the owner
- If there is a problem or open question which has to be sort out please call asap the owner