Relax, escape and refuel in our little family vineyard. Our apartment "Burgundy" is located on first floor (stairs) with a balcony, a combined living & sleeping area and a fully equipped kitchen. Located close to Freiburg in a small village between Freiburg and the boarder to France.
Our apartment offers a private space with a combined sleeping-living room area, 1 double bed and a double pull out sleeping sofa, a fully equipped kitchen, private bath (shower) and balcony*. There are two apartments in this part of the building.
*The balcony does face towards our neighbours, so you might hear children and adults playing or the road/tractors/cars when sitting outside.
This is a bright and sunny apartment with lovely afternoon sun.
The inner courtyard is open to our guests. You can enjoy a glas of wine in the late afternoon sun or have your morning coffee, tea and goods from the bakery here. You can relax in the herb garden behind the barn and even enjoy a game of boules. The whole of Tuniberg is beautiful to explore by foot, bike or a jog.
Our "Schwarzwald" apartment is also available:
-if you are a smaller group, consider booking both apartments.
Interaction with guests
We do offer wine tastings and / or a tour of the vineyard ( please arrange well in advance). If you would like tips on local interest, just ask. You can withdraw to your apartment or ring the bell next door if you need information, wine or milk for your coffee...
This is a small village with beautiful vineyards and a love for food, nice views and green. As a working organic vineyard we enjoy sharing our passion with our guests, but we do need to plan our day so please let us know in advance if you would like a tour or a tasting.
In the summer time we offer a meal upon arrival or any other evening (with 3 day advance notice) served in the courtyard or in the garden (an additional fee applies).
Other things to note
Please make sure that you accept:
- We have no TV.
- we are located in a small village outside of Freiburg city centre!
- Not all navies have our address so make note of directions in your booking.
- do not feed the cats or let them in to the building or apartment.
- we do not accept pets as guests.
Please respect the check in (three to five pm/ 15 -18.00) and out times (before 11am) , if you arrive earlier or plan to depart later please let us know well in advance.
- smoking is not allowed inside the building.
- Parents are responsible for their children, this is a working vineyard.
Please let us know the ages of your children if they are travling with you.
- Additional/unregistered guests are not allowed.
- no pets or animals are allowed on the premises.
- you are aware that there is no TV and that we are located in a small village outside of Freiburg.
- do not feed the cats or let them in to the apartment (or stair well).
Please note the directions to our place, as not all navis have our adress, this can lead to frustration, so do text or call me if you have trouble.