Beautiful 2-bdrm villa with lots of outside space and lovely garden just 50 meters from the doorstep to the secluded pebble beach, located in the least touristy part of Crete. Your peaceful retreat in the Mediterranean sun.
Villa Aquarium is a spacious seafront villa (part of a duplex) with an elegant interior and incredible views onto the turquoise sea just 50 meters from your door and the lovely mountain slopes in the background.
Open-plan living area: living area with two large double sofa beds opens onto a spacious shaded outdoor terrace with comfortable furniture and sunbeds, overlooking the sea and the surrounding green fields. Here you can enjoy your morning breakfast while breathing in the fresh morning breeze, and take in gorgeous sunsets over the bay at the end of the day.
Fully fitted kitchen will make your stay as comfortable as your own home.
Two large double bedrooms (air-conditioned): the Master Bedroom allows access to another spacious furnished shaded terrace with a stunning view of the sea just steps away. The Second Bedroom has access to a smaller terrace.
Private grill in the garden.
Washing machine is in the maintenance room shared by the two villas in a duplex.
Interaction with guests
The owner lives on-site and is always happy to help and take care of all your needs to ensure your perfect, carefree, and enjoyable vacation.
Other things to note
- Beaches. A short 20-minute drive to East takes you to a fabulous palm beach to Vai, a fabulous palm beach. Eastern coast of Crete with its magnificent coastline, secluded beaches, and ancient ruins is within a 30-minute drive, as are the rugged rocky beaches of the Southern coast (Libyan Sea).
- Get blown away by the winds of Crete! Freak Surf, one of the best windsurfing centers in Europe, is only 15 minutes away by car, in a beautiful sandy bay with outstanding wind statistics.
- Local dining. Enjoy the excellent local cuisine and the memorable hospitality of the Greeks in the many family restaurants that you will find in every village as you explore Eastern Crete.
- A Cradle of Wine. Did you know that Crete and Wine are synonyms? A day trip to a unique winery can be arranged for you upon request.
- Boat trips & day cruises to nearby islands (Santorini, Kos, Karpathos).
- Fishing & fishing trips with local fishermen.
- Hiking &s nature trails.
Smoking is permitted on the terraces.
Pets are not allowed.
This host has 18 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a full-time mom raising and homeschooling three children. We live right next-door, and are always available for any questions or assistance our guests may ask for, or for a coffee and chat =)
Our guests' happiness and peace of mind is most important for us; we take pride in making sure your stay is as carefree and pleasant as possible.