Private Room in residential home with Private bath...
Hardwood floors, AC, cable-TV, internet, use of full kitchen with microwave.
Minimum stay 2 nights. ***(NO SMOKING)*** There will be a charge of $150 (BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD/ACCOUNT) for any smoking in rooms or thru windows: to include incense and candles, and damages to items within the home.
(i) initially when booking your extra guest the price is $12...If you do not book that extra guest prior to your arrival...the cost for that extra guest will be $30 per night payable immediately upon approval.
(ii) extended stays must be paid for thru Airbnb at least 2 days prior to your check-out date or request will be denied.
Thank you for choosing Jullett’s Place for your accommodation while visiting our lovely but “expensive” city.
Recently our area has been rezoned and is now included in Jamaica.
My bordering neighborhood still remains SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, and ROCHDALE VILLAGE.
I will do my best to help you have a wonderful and exciting time by providing you with maps, ideas, information and places to see and visit during your stay.
• When in doubt please ask about anything and everything. I will take the time to get the information for you
• On the other side are the house rules (not written in stone), but to help both of us (Host and Guest) better understand each other. It is my goal to provide excellent service to you and I do need your participation.
• We are 5 boros (Manhattan-NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island). All have their own uniqueness and flavor; different culture and a wide array of things to do and see.
• Manhattan – Clubs, WTC, Times Square, Broadway, Financial District, China Town, Central Park , museums, Intriped Space Museum etc.
• Queens – US Tennis Open, JFK + LGA airport, Mets (Baseball) Stadium, MOMA museum, largest ethnic group in the US
• Bronx – largest Zoo, Grand Concourse of Hispanic culture, Yankee (baseball) Stadium
• Brooklyn – Largest center of Caribbean groups and culture famous (West Indian Day Parade), spicy food, jerk chicken, hot clubs, steel bank music
• Staten Island – (famous saying for having a lot of “MOB Mafia families ), free ferry ride to and from NYC where you can get a good view of the Statue of Liberty
Easy access to JFK airport less than 5 mins:
15 mins to Laguardia airport.
Walk to LIRR (Railroad) for a short 25 mins ride to the heart of Manhattan.
From corner of house use the Q85 bus to the E train subway to NYC
Use the local bus (Q3 to and from JFK), subway, or car to baseball Mets Stadium, US Tennis Open, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.