About this listing
My Sedona Place is a Sedona vacation rental that offers an entire home, fully furnished w/3 bedrooms, two full baths, skylights, large bright open living area, fully equipped kitchen, beautiful patio - and some truly spectacular Red Rock views!
MSP is the perfect launch pad to discover all that Sedona has to offer: In West Sedona, close to restaurants / shopping but also hiking! Fabulous views from the patio, bright and open, in a quiet /secluded residential area - you'll have a new place to call, My Sedona Place!
I must say here, the City of Sedona has restrictions on rentals for less than 30 days... so I'm trying to sort that issue out. Please feel free to contact me to discuss. Weekly and nightly prices are only provided for extensions beyond the 30-day period.
A Unique Vacation Experience...
My Sedona Place is a Sedona vacation rental that offers an entire home, fully furnished w/3 bedrooms, two full baths, in-home washer and dryer - and some truly spectacular Red Rock views! This vacation rental consists of a geodesic dome home, with over 1500 sq ft of bright, open living, situated on more than half an acre in a secluded and quiet location in West Sedona.
All with magnificent views of Cathedral Rock and Thunder Mountain!
FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE ENERGY VORTEXES, the patio of this home is on a direct line between the vortexes at Cathedral Rock and Kachina Woman (Boynton Canyon). And, being a dome home, there is already a great sense of energy within and around the home. Add to that some beautiful large crystal showpieces, and you have an energetically-attuned home just waiting for your arrival! (and, the home is periodically cleansed to ensure only positive energy awaits...)
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE TO GET OUT HIKING, this home is only a hundred yards from the start of some magnificent hikes that take you around airport mesa, through Carroll Canyon, or directly down to Cathedral Rock and Buddha Beach. The trails offer unique views of the Sedona Big Four - Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Castle Rock, and Courthouse Butte. A detailed trail guide and other local information is provided for your stay.
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE MOUNTAIN BIKING, this location offers superb access to some fantastic trails... some of the best mountain biking in the country!
Guest amenities at this fabulous Red Rock Retreat include:
* 3 bedrooms - master upstairs is huge, with a queen bed and a massive ensuite; one of the main floor bedrooms has a queen bed, and the other has two twins... plus there's a roll-away cot if you need one more spot!
* Full kitchen with everything you need to prepare snacks or a feast including full stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator with large freezer space and dishwasher, plus an array of utensils and dinnerware to serve many or few!
* 42" High Def LCD TV and Blu-Ray/DVD player (plus a smaller unit in the master bedroom)
* Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet throughout My Sedona Place, even out on the patio!
* Great patio and views
* BBQ grill
* All linens & towels provided
* High-efficiency washer & dryer
* Full A/C system for summer, new natural gas furnace for winter... plus lots of light!
For more details or with any questions, please contact us.
You'll have a new place to call your own... My Sedona Place!
(You can also find (email hidden))
NOTE - due to restrictions put in place by City of Sedona, a minimum rental agreement for 30 days must be in place... sorry! :-( Please contact us to discuss options. And, the home is in a residential neighborhood, so please be respectful - no loud parties or disturbances will be tolerated. No exceptions!
The home is in a quiet residential area - and with 2/3rds of an acre, lots of space between you and the neighbors! (However, that doesn't mean that loud parties or disturbances are welcome - they'll absolutely not be tolerated)
It's also a fabulous place to watch the sunset on Cathedral Rock - or the sunrise on Thunder Mountain, both visible from the patio.
Other Things to Note
Once a booking is confirmed, I send out a detailed list of my favorite restaurants and things to see and do in the area, including itinerary details for a day trip to the Grand Canyon, something for star-gazers and astronomers, and absolutely, some of the best maps and trail guides - whether you're a hiker or a biker, you couldn't pick a better place than Sedona!
- this home is in a residential area - no loud noise, parties, or disturbances will be permitted.
- no smoking in the house, please pick up any cigarette butts if you smoke outside
- no outdoor footwear to be worn in the house - the red rock dust is pretty abrasive on the tile floors, so please plan on bringing slippers or separate footwear if you would like to wear something on your feet
- pets are only allowed on request, with an additional charge of $50 for pet cleaning