Skip to content
coin nuit dans le séjour lit deux personnes 140*190
Entire apartment

2 rooms close to the sea!

2 rooms close to the sea!

4 guests
1 bedroom
2 beds
1 bath
4 guests
1 bedroom
2 beds
1 bath

Two rooms with a 50 m² floor space + terrace - Independent kitchen. A bedroom (with a double bed) - living room (a double bed) - bathroom - terrace - 500 m from the sea! Close to the airport -
In a quiet apartment building


Free parking on premises

Sleeping arrangements

Bedroom 1
1 double bed
Common spaces
1 double bed

House Rules

No parties or events
Check-in time is flexible
Check out by 11AM


193 Reviews

Check In
Alena User Profile
March 2018
The appartment is look like on fotos.Only one room was not in red color, but painted in white. :) Beautiful window view and silence.

Taemi User Profile
February 2018
Christine is very flexible for check in and it helped us. Thanks!

Erhang User Profile
January 2018
Question about 95%response rate, me i fell into the other 5%. The owner's profil described that they were willing and ready to accommodate and provide details as needed. From my first contact request dated back to 26 days before my arrival i was treated with indiffierence. I even…
Christine User Profile
Response from Christine:
Ce nest pas bien d ecrire des mensonges ! Bonne route et bonne année !
January 2018

Priyanka User Profile
December 2017
It was a great stay at Christine's place. she came to pick us up at the railway station and also dropped us to the railway station while returning. The house is very beautiful with all the required amenities. She was also very helpful in giving us tips about places to see in Nice…

Sajeev User Profile
November 2017
Good place to stay if staying in a room isn’t a priority. Adequate for a nightly stay with some quick breakfast and freshening up.

Yuhan User Profile
October 2017
a simple flat with two rooms. the host won't stay with tenants.

Mika User Profile
October 2017
A nice flat nearby in a nice part of town (I am biased I spent my childhood in that area so...). I just spent a night there, arrived a bit later than expected but Christine kindly came to drop us the keys. I left the next morning so couldn't really enjoy fully the place but that'…

Hosted by Christine

Nice, FranceJoined in July 2013
Christine User Profile
560 Reviews
Nous avons déjà beaucoup voyagé Nous aimons les musique , les sports .... Nous aimons recevoir et faire découvrir notre région ! Notre chambre d'hôte se situe au rez de jardin de notre charmante maison des années 50, quartier résidentiel calme, jardin 800 m² , La chambre d'hô…
Languages: English, Italiano
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within an hour
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.

The neighbourhood

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check In

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check Out

Similar listings