Roupes Villas is a small modern complex of 3 bedroomed luxury villas situated in the village of Roupes, one of the most beautiful and scenic regions of Crete. Each villa has its own private pool, sunbeds, garden, BBQ facilities and parking area.
These elegant villas boast furnished sun terraces and balconies that offer breath-taking 360 degree panoramic views of the amazing landscape.
The ground floor of each 2 storey villa comprises of a large living and dining area which opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool. Each villa is equipped with flat-screen TV's, satellite channels , CD and DVD players and Wi-Fi is available throughout. The modern open plan kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary utensils and high quality appliances to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. There is also a twin bedroom on the ground floor and a bathroom with a walk in shower for your convenience. Baby cots and highchairs are available upon request.
There are a further 2 spacious bedrooms on the upper level on the villa, one with twin beds and the other a double. Each have balconies with a view of the Cretan sea. There is a luxurious bathroom with a large bathtub on this floor and a large terrace to the rear of the property provides a spectacular view of the Cretan Mountains and countryside. All linen and towels are provided and there is a maid service twice per week free of charge. The entire property is fully air-conditioned for your comfort.
Services and Facilities
* Flat TV with satellite program (free channels)
* DVD and CD Players
* WI-FI internet connection
* Air-conditioning and central heating in all rooms
* Full baby facilities (baby bed with linen & towels, high chair) available
* Fully equipped built-in kitchen (ceramic hobs, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, juicer, filter coffee machine, saucepans, cooking utensils, dinnerware, cutlery, glassware)
* Outdoor dining furniture
* Portable BBQ with accessories
* Sun beds & umbrella
* Linen & towels provided
* Beach towels provided
* Washing machine
* Tumble dryer
* Iron & board
* Clothes dryer (folding)
* Private parking area
* Private garden and grounds with children’s play area.
* Maid service twice per week
* Linen and towels changed twice per week
* Garden and pool serviced
* Transfer services (upon request – supplement)
* Mountain bikes (upon request – free of charge)
Each villa is private with a very large outdoor area and private pool. The garden is secured by a stonebuilt wall and there are two safety gates for guest access, one of them being a private car parking entrance. Only guests with keys can enter the villa grounds.
Interaction with guests
As the property manager I will be available to assist you with whatever you might need and from the moment you reserve your holiday I will be in contact with you to assist you with car hire, day trips etc. However, since you are reserving a private villa we prefer to let you enjoy your privacy! I will be there upon your arrival to give you your keys and some instructions for the villa and once again at check out to ensure the villa is in the same state as you found it and to return your safety deposit. For the days in between you can contact me whenever you like, for whatever you like.
Other things to note
You will be very impressed by the high standards in this villa. The owner has gone to great lengths to ensure that everything you may need has been supplied for your comfort and you will find that only the very best of quality has been supplied. These villas are even equipped with tumble dryers and laptops!!! Just in front of your villa, the owner has planted a vegetable patch and all guests are welcome to help themselves to fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers etc. whenever available. Furthermore, we provide a welcome basket of essentials to save you running to the shops as soon as you arrive. Enjoy! (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
1. People other than those in the Guest party that has been booked, may not stay overnight in the property.
2. Check-in after 14.00. Check -out before 12.00.
We will arrange a time on the day of your arrival for you to collect your keys. If you are delayed in any way, guests must contact us so that alternative arrangements can be made.
3. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that you take immediate action. You can contact us by phone at any time.
It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often impossible to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Please note that we will not accept complaints after guests depart from the villa. Any complaints must be registered immediately with the property manager.
4. Smoking is not permitted inside the villa. We prefer that guests smoke outside the villa in respect of future guests.
5. Housekeeping: The villa is cleaned and bed linen is changed twice per week. Sheets and towels are provided. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
6. Parents have full responsibility for supervision of their children. No children under the age of 12 are permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated. Use at your own risk.
7. Guests will be required to pay 100 euro security deposit on arrival. This amount will be returned after we have inspected the villa and found no damages. In the case that damages amount to more than 100 euro, guests are obliged to pay the difference.
8. Guests are obliged to agree to our cancellation policy. Please read carefully.
9. Please note that we will be available at all times to answer your questions both prior to your holiday and throughout the duration. We wish you a pleasant holiday.
Hi there, I am Alexis. I am British and I grew up in the UK. I have lived and worked in tourism in Rethymno for 25 years. I am able to assist you with anything you might need whilst holidaying on the fabulous island of Crete. I am well acquainted with the Greek Culture and I can advise you on whatever might crop up on your stay.