This beautiful gem in the much coveted City of Anna Maria's north end. It is a single family home located on a quite street. Easy walk to the gorgeous white sand Bay and sugary sand Gulf of Mexico beaches with striking sunsets . With Pine Ave (our fantastic little Main St.) just a short stroll from your front door - everything you need is at your finger tips. There are a number of fantastic spots to grab a bite to eat, sip a latte, savor a home made donut or enjoy a little retail therapy.
Such a WONDERFUL HOUSE! Laid-back and natural, Anna Maria awaits - a mere 20 minutes from Bradenton. A seven-mile strip of beautiful white-sand beaches line this barrier island between the turquoise Gulf of Mexico and peninsular Florida. Also found here, at the southern mouth of Tampa Bay, are the cities of Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria and Holmes Beach. Strict regulations govern the type of buildings and businesses allowed on the island, but excellent dining - seafood, of course! - is very much encouraged. Come visit - you well might feel as though you have traveled back in time.
You'll have full access to the house, yard, pool area, garage, decks, etc. other than one locked storage closet.
Interaction with guests
As a small boutique rental agency we pride ourselves on selecting only a handful of the newest, most pristine vacation rentals. We have chosen Coconut Breeze Estate to suit all group sizes and specifications without compromising the highest standards we hold ourselves to. Being this discerning has earned us the trust of many vacationers who have come back year after year.
We know that while many people are happy to return to the same vacation spot year after year, others like to try out new places. We hope our personalized service and spectacular homes will allow you to truly experience the islands as they were meant to be!
Other things to note
Anna Maria Island, sometimes called Anna Maria Key, is a barrier island on the coast of Manatee County, Florida. The island is named after Anna Maria Ceravolo. It is bounded on the west by the Gulf of Mexico, on the south by Longboat Pass (which separates it from Longboat Key), on the east by Anna Maria Sound, and on the north by Tampa Bay. Anna Maria Island is approximately seven miles long north to south.
• Anna Maria, FL charges 12% vacation rental tax which can not be integrated into Airbnb and must be collected in addition to total Airbnb price.
• Please adhere to the 10:00am check-out time on the day of your departure as cleaning crews have a very tight schedule on these days
• No Smoking inside house nor on second or third level decks as Trex (outdoor decking) cannot withstand ashes, butts, etc.; smoking only allowed on driveway, open shelled yard areas and pool deck. Be sure to clean up ashes, butts, etc. when finished smoking
• Please do not bring additional furniture other than yoga mats and beach chairs on second and third level decks
• Contact us ASAP if you think you have left something in the house-- cleaning crew can look for items left by mistake if you let us know. There is a charge for lost and/or damaged items including remote controls, garage door openers, etc.
• No Pets unless preapproved in writing
From Jul 29, 2017 - Feb 02, 2019 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
I love to travel, meet new people and experience different cultures. Always enjoy sharing experiences and hearing about others'. Always looking for a new adventure and up for friends! I'm definitely up for friends and love movies. I also like to travel, hang out (and have a drink) with friends and outdoor stuff like hiking, camping, fishing, boating, 4x4'ing, etc. and am usually up to new and fun things.