Situated on 1.4 acres in rural Paradise Country with salt-water pool, this tranquil, self contained private space provides the perfect base for exploring nearby national parks and amusements, while having all the conveniences you love close by.
Situated on 1 1/4 acres in rural Paradise Country, this tranquil, self contained, private space provides the perfect central base for exploring nearby national parks, whilst having all the comforts you love close by.
The birdlife makes this a fun nature experience throughout the day and nocturnal visits from possums can be a common occurrence.
* Your own carport and secure private entrance.
* The gardens which include an area to sit and relax while listening to the tranquil sounds of the waterfall made from flow forms which mimic nature's rock pools.
* A labyrinth walk for the adventureous
During the heat of the sub-tropical summers, you can cool off in our salt water pool at specified times.
Other things to note
There can be small events held in a separate building and area on the property, such as a yoga, stress or pain management, creative therapy and meditation. Though these are all quiet practices, there are times of people arriving and leaving that may include some voices and car sounds as they enter and exit the premises.
* No smoking anywhere near the buildings
* Leave the quarters as you find it.
* The wooden floor in the lounge area is beautiful soft french oak and dints easily, please remove metal healed shoes
* Events or parties not allowed
* No pets allowed
* Please consider noise levels (children are not noise, we love them)!
* No events of parties allowed
We are friendly and available to answer questions and provide assistance and recommendation for guests as required.
Your privacy is respected.
An Australian local from scenic northern New South Wales, my passions include this great location, travelling, the ocean, nature, people, ancient historical sights, meditation and my husband Hermann who coming from India wraps several of my joys into one package.
No. 1 travel destination is the west coast of Cornwall.
Favourite foods are home grown and Indian cuisine.
As a guest I am respectful and inquisitive and as a host I respect your space, interacting as little or more as you feel too.