Beautiful loft located in the heart of San Francisco & only 1 block to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, North Beach, Lombard Street, & other fun SF attractions!
BEDS: 2 queen beds
SOFA: this is not a sofa bed, but can accommodate one extra person if needed.
Large loft with gorgeous floor to ceiling windows with views of the city & small park. Furnishings are a mix of new & vintage, providing a genuine at-home environment. The loft consists of ONE big room, with 2 queen beds, a sofa, & a kitchenette/bar area.
You have the cozy feel at home while on vacation – a place you will want to kick-off your shoes after a full day of site seeing & lounge in the back yard. Walk to an amazing selection of restaurants or pick up groceries from Trader Joe's & Safeway a few blocks away for a home cooked meal.
A great location for a vacation or business travel experience, or looking for a quiet, clean, comfortable & special place to stay.
FEATURES & AMENITIES:
1. Bar/Kitchenette (toaster, microwave, coffee maker, counter oven & hotplate stove). It does NOT have a full oven & is not a full kitchen
2. Private bed & bathroom
4. Bed & bathroom linens
5. Free Wireless Internet
6. TV/Cable & DVD Player
7. Gorgeous views with a cute park right across the street!
8. This place (and to be honest all of San Francisco) is not ideal for honeymooners. It is a place for going out and enjoying he city and spending little time at home. If you are on a honeymoon, stay outside of San Francisco, Sausalito is much more romantic and has gorgeous bigger places
We have a closet in the 3rd floor hall now with plenty of new fresh sheets, towels, & supplies.
Interaction with guests
Self check-in available. All the doors are coded entry, so you will be able to arrive as you wish.
You can ask us any questions about what is going on in San Francisco or the Bay area, & since our company provides Activities & Adventures to San Francisco locals, you will have the inside scoop on what is going on!
Other things to note
1. We are always available in our office if you have any questions.
2. There are no cats/pets on site.
3. Absolutely NO SMOKING in or around the property.
4. We do not have parking at the premises. Metered street parking or daily parking is available at one of 3 garages located close by.
5. This is a *loft*, common in San Francisco. This means it is one big room with kitchen, sleeping area, sofa, table, & a bathroom.
6. We have a crib upon request.
7. There is a bar located a few doors down. Like any other city, there can be quite a bit of noise on a Friday & Saturday night until the bar close down. 2
License or registration number
Learn about this number