Ideal for friends or family to hang out together, 3 bedrooms with beautiful living room with balcony.
Situated in the heart of the popular Finnieston area of West End, short walk to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and SECC.
- Master bedroom with kingsize double bed and en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom with two single beds which can be made into a double on request.
- Third bedroom with one single bed
- Large living room/diner with double french doors opening out onto the balcony
- Compact kitchen with double oven cooker and a great selection of cooking utensils
- Laundry cupboard, with washing machine/iron/fresh linen and towels etc.
- All bedrooms come with cupboard storage and hanging space
- Toys/bikes available on request
There is a car parking space in the private car park at the back of the flat that will be available for your stay if required. There is also a small communal garden which catches the evening sun. You are very welcome to have BBQ's in this area, provided you respect other neighbours peace past 10pm! Alternatively Kelvingrove Park's famous 'green beach' is only a short walk down the road.
Other things to note
Kids are definitely welcome, this is a great space for a family city adventure. I have plenty of toys that can be left out!!
The neighbours are very friendly and made up of young families and professionals, this means that come 10pm we like to respect others who wish to have an early night. Regarding smoking, we prefer to keep the house smoke free and smelling good, but you can use the balcony and ash tray provided. The house is pet free, however this is not a hard and fast rule and if your pet is part of your family and wishes to travel with you then get in touch and we can work something out.