Casa de Baixo is a cozy and comfortable apartment, ideal for families and groups of friends, in a typical Lisboa neighborhood. It has great access to public transports. Eléctrico 28 is just around the corner. Near Bairro Alto, Chiado and Baixa.
The building of Casa de Baixo is situated on a quiet and picturesque street with traditional shops and nice restaurants. The building is typically alfacinha (that means, something or someone related to Lisboa) and was built after the 1755th huge earthquake.
It is in a beautiful apartment on the 1rst floor of this building that we invite you to stay. Like any building of this kind, it doesn't has lift. However, bring as much luggage as you wish. We'll give you a hand.
Casa de Baixo is a nice and cozy apartment, full of natural light. We offer you free WiFi and cable TV. The kitchen is fully equipped. You'll also have at your disposal complimentary coffee and tea. The bathroom with bathtub, has a hairdryer, shampoo and shower gel.
The double bedroom is cozy and comfortable and has a double bed. The room of bunk beds has, of course, a bunk bed and it is quite comfortable as well.
The living room has a TV, and a sofa. The dining table is in a bright area of the house.
You don't need to bring sheets or towels, we take care of it.
We are waiting for you.
The house is yours. You will have access to everything.
Interaction with guests
We are at your disposal for all questions you may have before your arrival and during your stay. We are always available by phone , email or message.
We'll be pleased to advise you about what to do, see and eat.
Other things to note
We are always available.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
We would be very grateful if you:
- Make sure you always take the keys along with you when you go out.
- Turn off the lights and the TV before going out.
- Make sure all taps are closed before leaving. Don’t waste water.
- Use the trash bin. When the trash bin is full take the bag to the containers on the street.
- Do not touch on the water and gas safety taps.
- Try to avoid making noise after midnight.
- You don’t need to wash the towels. If you need more towels just ask and we’ll bring it to you.
- Wash your own cups and dishes.
- Don’t forget to leave the keys on the table before leaving the apartment for the last time.
We are always available for you.
This host has 396 reviews for other properties.View other reviews