$300 per night + Applicable Taxes
Every 3rd Night FREE!
Max 8 Adults + Kids up to 12 Max Per Stay.
24 or Older to Rent. (State Issue Photo ID Required for verification)
Renter must sign a standard rental agreement.
NO SUNDAY CHECK INS.
4 bedroom cabin offers all the amenities of home in a peaceful mountain setting only a half hour from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park.
Every third (3rd) night stay is FREE. ONLY reserve the first 2 nights and note which date you will be staying as your 3rd free night. We will adjust the calendar to reflect your 3rd FREE night.
A two (2) paid night minimum stay is required on all reservations.
Maximum 8 Adults. Children stay FREE! Children are defined as 13 years or younger.
KMV offers visitors easy access to many activities including:
- Fly Fishing, Canoeing or Kayaking the Kiamichi and Mountain Fork Rivers.
- Fishing and boating at Broken Bow Lake.
- ATV riding and Hiking over 400 miles of trails. Trailhead begins just over 1 mile from cabin gate at the Three Sticks Monument on Hwy 259.
- Great hunting in the Ouachita National Forest.
- Equestrian and horseback riding at A to Z Ranch.
- Superb dining and shopping in Hochatown, OK and Mena, AR.
- Incredible views via the 259 Scenic Highway and Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- Yearly festivals in Poteau and at Beaver’s Bend.
The entire cabin is accessible. We are a vacation rental cabin, not a bed and breakfast. It is self check in (codes provided before stay), no management is on site.
Other things to note
We supply all our guest with a starter supply of coffee products, paper goods, hand and dish soaps. Any additional supplies will be provided by the guest.
No smoking indoors or in hot tub. Please do not dispose of cigarette butts on grounds, in firepits or loose in trash can.
No Pets Allowed.
Please refer to your rental agreement or to our full list of policies.
If you need assistance during your stay please call.
About the owner:
Chad and Jennifer Arnouville were born and raised in Louisiana and met while attending college. They were married in Fort Worth, Texas in 2005, where they moved so Jennifer could attend medical school and begin their careers. They still reside in Fort Worth today with their two children, Claire and Isaac, and the family dog, Ollie.