Bonnie, I apologize that things were unsatisfactory. Ill comment on your concerns below.
1. Wifi, you are correct, its spotty, because we are 40 miles into the National forest, the only internet service available is satellite service, which is not broad band speed and can cut out even with cloud cover. I'll be sure to note this when updating listing.
2. The bugs unfortunately come with the wilderness. I don't know why we have so many wolf spiders and stick bugs in that part of the country. But we do blow them after guests. The issue is they return every night. We spray the entire cabin inside and out quarterly with a perimeter spray. As you suggested, I will leave a broom and blower accessible to guests.
3. I will definitely look into the option of adding a doorway off hall.
4. My apologies on the grill, between the time you rented and arrived, I replaced the gas grill with a charcoal grill bc we have had several guest put coals in the propane grill and use lighter fluid to light it. I feared it was a safety hazard and replaced with a charcoal grill. I updated the listing but failed to mention to you who had already booked.
5. I have housekeeping looking into any stains or smells and will have any of these towels replaced. We are continuously replacing towels and linens to be sure ours are fresh and I'm sorry these were put out.
Thank you for your feedback!