Homestay in Barranco, our house is overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
This bedroom is located in the second floor, with private bathroom. It is spacious and with a great view to the Malecón and Pacific Ocean.
The room is equipped with TV, build in closet with six drawers and nightstand. The closet is spacious and is made of wooden wich gives a special touch to the room.
Services Included: basic cable, hot water 24 hours, wi-fi from the room and terrace. Set of clean sheets, will be changed once a week or as requested.
Barranco is a small district so if you enjoy walking down the "malecón", 10 minutes away from our home you will find restaurants, pubs, coffee shop and convenient stores.
We have guests from all over the world and we have some house rules to help us live in harmony:
- Be respectful of personal belonging.
- If you are comming late try not to make noise since others might be sleeping.
- No smoking. Only in the terrace.
- No friends over.
- No alcohol or ilegal substances.
* If the house rules are not followed, we will kindly ask you to find a different place to stay.