The apartment offers furnished balcony with beautiful sea view, located in Malo Selo just 30 m from the sea.
The view from living room and bedroom is a view at Mali Ston Bay, the oyster and mussels farms. It has been well-known since Roman time, and oyster (ostrea edulis) from Hodilje and Mali Ston, as an acknowledged natural aphrodisiac has made this region world-famous.
This one bedroom apartment with balcony and sea view contains one double bed and sofa for two persons in the living room, dining table, air conditioning, TV, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, oven, water kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher.
Bathroom comes with shower tub and washing machine.
WiFi is free for guests.
Parking is available for guests.
Balcony, sea view, WiFi, parking, sofa, dining table, air conditioning, TV, kitchen, refrigerator, oven, water kettle, coffee machine, dishwasher, bathroom, shower tub, washing machine
Other things to note
Malo Selo, Hodilje is a little village on peninsula of Pelješac that has managed to stay untouched by modern world, industry and crowd. You would be surprised how quiet is it there.
You just have to relax and enjoy the sea, the sun and nature.
In Hodilje, you can find few beaches, coffee bar and fish restaurant.
PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES
1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment.
2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...)
3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM)
4. If bringing company over please do not disturb the neighbours and note that if extra people are sleeping at the apartment, charges may be applicable.
5. Take care and keep inventory of the apartment, especially floor and furniture
6. Any damage caused by negligence will have to be compensated! Damage done to linens or towels will be compensated by a fee of 50 kn.
We live in a house a few meters below the apartment and would welcome you upon arriving.
I am always available for any information and recommendation, if you need anything during your stay don't hesitate to ask.
I am Jelena, I am the host of this accommodation and work with a sales & marketing team to help me run my reservations. We aim to provide quality service to insure all guests have a lovely and relaxing stay. For any questions, my team and I, are always at your disposal.