On a hill that gives shelter to the small village of Peroj there's our small heritage, a piece of land left to us by Grandma Margherita. Once a meadow purely for the grazing of Istrian cattle, today an oasis of peace and quiet...
On a hill that gives shelter to the small village of Peroj there's our small heritage, a piece of land left to us by Grandma Margherita. Once a meadow purely for the grazing of Istrian cattle, today an oasis of peace and quiet for those who want to escape the chatoic city and the stress of every day life. In this immense greenery lies Casa Margherita, with a beautiful garden where children can play undisturbed. Just a few footsteps from the house, across the garden you enter the orchard, where surrounded by a pleasant shade you can take short walks, taste seasonal fruit or even read a book. Nearby there’s the olive grove that hides the beautiful swimming pool. A dive, and you seem to be suspended in a fantastic world with a magnificent sight, face to face with the town of Grožnjan and the surrounding hills. Even the perfume of the sea reaches this magical world. It’s really an enchanting place that will amaze you for its simplicity. A place that seems isolated but at the same time near to all the places you would like to visit. The house has two apartments, a room and a common area. The large Oliva Apartment is located on the first floor, while the Salvia Apartment, the Lavanda Room and the Taverna are on the ground floor.
To the whole property.
Interaction with guests
We are present on the proprerty only when we clean the pool or cut the grass.
HOUSE RULES for Casa Margherita
1. Guests are asked to read carefully the given PROPERTY MANUAL and to follow the instructions.
2. Guests are asked to take care of the house and its equipment. It is forbidden to move the furniture. Please put the moved things back to their places before the departure. Guests must inform the owner for any damages caused and pay for them.
3. Guests are asked to maintain clean the floors and the walls of the house (not to kill mosquitoes and other insects on the walls). For the house left in a dirty and unclean condition the guests will have to pay the extra cleaning of the house, which is 10 euro per person.
4. Guests are not allowed to leave the WASTE IN THE HOUSE OR IN THE GARDEN BUT IT IS OBLIGATORY TO TAKE IT TO VILLAGE AND PUT IT IN THE APPOSITE GREEN CONTAINERS. One container is in the village of Peroj, just 300 m from the house (going left) while the second is on the way to Grožnjan (going right).
5. Smokers are kindly requested not to smoke inside the house. In the common place Taverna the smoking is allowed.
6. Guests are asked to lock the door and close windows and the gates while they are out of the house - the owners are not responsible for loss of valuables. Guests are requested to keep safe the keys. If the key is lost, guests have to pay for a new lock.
7. Guests are responsible for their behaviour inside the house and its surroundings. In case of any incident, they have to take the consequences.
8. Guests are obliged to respect the privacy of other guests. It is not permitted to make any noise from 2 PM to 5 PM and from 11 PM to 9 AM.
9. Radio and television should be used so as not to disturb the guests in the apartments nearby or the neighbours.
10. It is not allowed to leave the pets alone in the house. Dogs are not to disturb the other guests, therefore they should always be accompanied by the owner and on a leash. In case of any incidents, the owner of the pet has to take the consequences.
11. Guests are asked to set the temperature of air conditioner to a max of 4°C lower than the outside temperature. While the air conditioner is used, doors and windows must be kept closed. The air conditioner is not to be left turned on if guests are not in the apartment. Any failure caused by an inappropriate use will be charged to a guest.
12. The house and its facilities can be used by registered guests only; visitors are not allowed without the previous agreement with the owners.
13. On the day of departure guests are asked to leave the dishes clean and to throw away the waste.
14. Guests are not allowed to touch anything regarding the pool functioning in the pool service room.
16. It is obligatory to take a shower before and after using the pool.
17. The guests must leave the house by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Thank you for understanding!
WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY IN CASA MARGHERITA.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.