About this listing
Completed in 1927, my place reflects classic Gothic style and Romantic views of the middle ages. Comfort and style meet old-world intrigue in a unique space. Experience the convenience of modern amenities while making a truly memorable and fun stay in a historic castellated architecture. Great location within walking distance to shopping, transport, entertainment, beach, and fine & casual dining options. Safe neighborhood close to Little India, and Loyola and Northwestern Universities.
A private room with comfortable full size bed at my well appointed bright top-level, 2-br home. Large windows provide picturesque neighborhood views and fill the rooms with natural light. My place is located at one of the few historic castellated architectures in Chicago, and features all the essential amenities you are looking for: rooms with A/C, memory foam beds, stylish living room, hardwood floors, ceiling fans, central heat, free wi-fi, coin-operated laundry facilities for your convenience and a fully stocked kitchen for those with culinary inclinations.
Spaces are cleaned before arrival, toiletries, fresh linens and towels are provided. Please refer to my Guidebook for transportation, groceries, restaurants, entertainment, nightlife and recreation near by.
p3.description.licenseCity registration pending
• Street Parking Only
• Do not open the door for anyone
• Please no shoes in the house, thanks!
• Quiet time is 9PM
• Do not disturb neighbors or manager
• One set of keys per booking: thank you!
• Unexpected extra guests not admitted
• No smoking in building common areas
• Bookings through Airbnb only
• Mail or delivery unavailable
• Building's parking is not for guests
• Please leave A/C off when not at home
• Trash disposal located behind building
• Please take trash out at daytime only
• No oil down the kitchen sink
• No paper or tampons down the toilet
• Do not allow access to the apartment or building to anyone else
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 356 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a Chicago-based music producer and a teacher of English as a Second Language, also able to communicate in fluent Spanish, basic Portuguese and basic Italian. In between working in the studio and traveling when needed, I enjoy interacting with other music enthusiasts, visitors and colleagues in the city.
I look forward to hosting you!