Cozy open concept chalet with gas fire place, outdoor fire pit and large deck. 1 minute to Horseshoe Resort which offers ski, golf, restaurants, adventure park, Tree Top Trekking, Hummer tours, Lake Horseshoe, and more! Just steps to Copeland forest with hiking, biking, cross country ski trails, and snow shoeing. Your fun and relaxing getaway awaits!
Cozy ski chalet in the heart of Horseshoe Valley. Fully furnished. Sleeps 15 people. Linens included. Wood beams, open concept living area great for entertaining, gas fireplace, walk out on 2 levels, large wrap around deck, outdoor fire pit, master bedroom with en suit and walkout. Fridge, stove, BBQ, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, internet. Large driveway with ample parking. (Furnishings may be subject to variation from pictures.)
Guest have full access of 4 bedroom chalet, wrap around deck, and forested lot with fire pit.
Interaction with guests
We live close by and we are happy to help guests as needed.
1. Smoking is not allowed.
2. Pet are permitted only with prior approval. There will be a $50 pet fee for approved pets.
3. Please ensure number of guests are accurately reflected in the reservation. Additional guests must be approved by hosts, and outlined fees will apply.
4. Check out time is 11:00 am. Please ensure you have fully vacated the property no later than this time to allow us to prepare for the next guests. Late check out may be available, only with a late check out fee and prior approval. Unapproved late check out interferes with preparation for the following guests and may be subject to a charge of an additional night's stay.
5. The property is on a septic systems. The septic system is effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed of put down the drain. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than human waste and toilet paper. No feminine products, flushable wipes, condoms, kleenex, etc. should be flushed at anytime. DO NOT pour grease down the drain. Grease should be poured into a container and disposed of in the garbage. If it is found that items other than human waste and toilet paper have been flushed or put down the drains, you may be charged for damages.
6. Heaters should be set to a maximum of 21 Celsius. Windows are not to be left open if outdoor temperature is below 15 Celsius. Heaters must be turned off before opening windows. If windows are found to be left open during winter months when heaters are turned on, a fee to cover excessive hydro usage may be withdrawn from the damage deposit.
7. Guests are to leave a maximum of 1 standard size black garbage bags per week of stay. A fee of $10 per bag will apply to garbage exceeding this limit.
8. No refunds will be given for weather and/or road conditions. Horseshoe Valley experiences a high level of snow fall and some roads are steep. Roads and driveway are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or snow tires during the winter months.
9. Guests must be respectful of the neighbours. Quiet time after 10 pm weekdays and 11pm weekends. Any noise or other disruption complaints from the neighbours will result in a $250 disruption complaint fee.
10. Please leave the chalet in the same condition as it was at the time of check in. Please keep the property and all furnishings/contents in good order. If property and contents are not properly maintained, damage and cleaning fees may apply.