LEAVE THE CROWDS BEHIND & Relax at our hillside apartment with 270° sea & forest views. Watch Flying Foxes at sunset. Enjoy breakfast on the HUGE terrace. Plunge in the pool. Look at the stars.
Get close-up views of local life in the quiet residential area of Balinghai in Yapak. Only 10min walk/trike to secluded Balinghai beach, Puka & other less touristy beaches. Trike to the center & join the crowds at the hundreds of cafes/bars, shops, famous Bulabog & White Beaches...all within 10min!
Ask me about MONTHLY RATES (til 15 Dec 2017) and Group Stays. We have 7 apartments at Shambala Terraces from studio to 2-bedroom units.
Welcome to our 100sqm Fully Furnished Sunny One (1) Bedroom Apartment, which features:
• Spacious bedroom (18 sqm) with sea views, king bed, dimming lights, yoga mat, safety box (big enough for a laptop). Perfect for 1-2 persons. Extra charge for 3rd person.
• Kitchen complete with breakfast counter/stools, moka pot for making coffee, electric water kettle and toaster oven. Living room with sea views, cable television, ceiling/floor fans.
• Sunny bathroom with hot/cold rain shower, glass vanity and toilet.
• HUGE terrace with 270° sea and forest views. Perfect for sunrise, watching the Flying Foxes at sunset and starry nights.
• Welcome Kit for all guests, complete with free Smart sim card, MyBoracayGuide VIP card (good for discounts at many Boracay establishments), guide book and map. Guest book available with my personal restaurant recommendations, island activities and delivery menus.
• 220-240 volts wall sockets with 2-pin American/European combination. (See 14th photo in photo album)
• Refresh yourself in the plunge pool & park your vehicle in our parking lot located in front of the property.
• Shambala guests are allowed access to private Balinghai Beach, just 10 minutes away by foot. Entrance is Php 500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages at their beach cafe.
Our staff lives on-site and available to assist you with any questions you may have during your stay.
Shambala Terraces is NEAR:
• Small shops "sari saris" which sell essentials: cigarettes, drinks, snacks, eggs and other convenient items, 1-3 minute walk.
• Laundry service, 3 minute walk, opens daily 8h-22h.
• Balinghai Beach (private beach with less tourists and beach cafe), 10 minute walk. Entrance is Php500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages.
• Puka Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minute walk. Fronted by a huge cliff that stretches along the entire length of the beach.
• Diniwid Beach (less tourists with 3 restaurants/bars), 5 minutes by tricycle. Wahine & Spider House are popular local spots to watch the sunset.
• Ilig-iligan Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minutes walk. Virgin beach for those who enjoy the natural beauty of the island.
• Shangri-La Resort & Spa, the only 5-star hotel on the island. Visit Banyugan Beach enclosed by 2 big rock formations, accessible via the Shangri-La Resort, 5 minutes by tricycle.
• Punta Bunga Beach, a private beach located just left of Banyugan, accessible via Shangri-La, Mövenpick and Ecovillage resorts, 5 minutes by tricycle.
• Fairways & Bluewater Golf Club, which offers an amazing 18 hole golfing experience with spectacular views, complete with bar, restaurant and private Lapuz Lapuz Beach, 5 minutes by tricycle.
• City Mall (just across Fairways): Savemore supermarket, Ace Hardware, Watson's pharmacy, Jollybee, Chow King, a shoe store and small clothing stores.
• And of course, the center with D'Mall, markets, shopping, unlimited bars/restaurants, and Famous Bulabog and White Beaches, 10 minutes by tricycle.
Boracay Island is 7km long and 1km wide at the center. Everything is close and can be reached by foot, tricycle or bicycle for the cycling enthusiasts! Bicycles and motor bikes are available for rent at the center. Free parking at our parking lot in front of the property.
• 10 minute tricycle ride to center.
• 20 minutes to Jetty Port.
• 10 minutes walk to private Balinghai Beach.
★★★ Watch Flying Foxes from the HUGE Terrace ★★★
Each night. 20-40 minutes after the sun sets. Witness the natural phenomenon of Boracay's fruit bats or "flying foxes" that fly Northwest from Yapak to feed on 300 different fruit plants on the main island of Panay. The fruits they eat contain seeds, which they bring back to Boracay. 95% of the forest in this area are planted by the "flying foxes." All the roosts of the bats are located in Yapak. For more info about this endangered species, search "Friends of the Flying Foxes" (FFF).
• Rate is for 2 people, excluding breakfast. Extra charge for 3rd person.