We invite you to our vacation home, designed with unique contemporary art to create an unforgettable vacation! Located in a quiet residential area, just 10min away from the center & all 4 famous beaches. Complete with pool & 180° sea views!
Enjoy big discounts in May!!
Cable TV and 4G wifi hotspot included. Sheets and towels changed weekly for long term guests.
We prefer tenants to pay utilities per consumption because it helps keep rental costs low for those who are environmentally friendly. Cost of electricity can be inexpensive if you rarely use the air conditioner. We will ask for a cash deposit upon check in, which will be used to pay for your electric and water consumption. Cash deposit is P1000 for less than 1 week; P3000 for weekly and P5000 for monthly.
For those looking to be away from the hectic White Beach, Shambala Terraces is for you!
This is our vacation home, which we visit only a few months a year. Instead of being vacant, we prefer to share it with you and your friends so you can fill it with love and lots of great memories. Welcome to our tropical paradise!
Enjoy a fully furnished one bedroom apartment at Shambala Terraces. Your bedroom has a king bed and mattress, good for 1-2 persons. Soak in the sun on our huge terrace or take a refreshing dip in the pool. If you appreciate contemporary art, the art on the walls were hand painted by us. A guest book is available with restaurant recommendations, delivery menus and info on island activities.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. Located hillside at Balinghai with access to its secluded beach just a 10 minute walk away. Shambala Terraces offers high quality apartments in a prime destination overlooking lush jungle and beautiful sea views.
We have a maid and maintenance guy living on the property and available to assist you with any questions or repairs 6 days a week.
The sockets are 220 volts to 240 volts, 2 pin American/European combination. See 10th photo in photo album.
This is a private property with 7 units owned by 4 expats. If you are fortunate enough to meet the owners, they are very friendly and have a wealth of information about the island and Philippines.
• Contemporary architecture, large glass doors and windows
• 100 square meters living space (including terrace)
• 180 degree sea view
• Common swimming pool
• Parking area for your vehicle
- Kitchen is complete with cooking-ware, dinnerware, and moka pot for making coffee.
- Safety deposit box with key, big enough for a laptop, in the unit.
- Free 4G wifi hotspot available.
- Vehicle parking.
You will meet our staff who will be available to assist you and answer any questions during your stay. We do not live in the Philippines, therefore all communication is via email. We answer emails promptly within 24 hours.
Shambala Terraces is close to:
- Small shops "sari saris" which sell essentials: cigarettes, drinks, snacks, eggs and other convenient items, 1-3 minute walk.
- Laundry service, 3 minute walk, opens daily 8h-22h.
- Balinghai Beach (less tourists with 1 restaurant), 10 minute walk. Entrance is Php500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages.
- Puka Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minute walk.
- Diniwid Beach (less tourists with 3 restaurants/bars), 5 minutes by tricycle.
- Ilig-iligan Beach (less tourists), 5 minutes by tricycle or 15 minutes walk.
- Shangri-La Resort & Spa, the only 5-star hotel on the island, 5 minutes by tricycle
- Fairways & Bluewater Golf Club, which offers an amazing 18 hole golfing experience with spectacular views, complete with bar, restaurant and private beach, 5 minutes by tricycle.
- City Mall, just across Fairways, has closest supermarket called Savemore, plus Ace Hardware, Watson's pharmacy, Jollybee, Chow King, a shoe store and small clothing stores.
- And of course, the center with D'Mall, markets, shopping, unlimited bars/restaurants, and Famous White Beach and Bulabog Beach, 10 minutes by tricycle.
Boracay Island is 7km long and 1km wide at the center. Everything is close and can be reached by foot, tricycle or bicycle for the cycling enthusiasts! Bicycles (push bikes) and motor bikes are available for rent at the center. Ask the maid for rental information.
Shambala Terraces is only a 10 minute tricycle ride from the center and 20 minutes from the Jetty Port. The closest beach is Balinghai Beach, located 10 minutes away by foot.
This is a private property with 7 units owned by 4 expats. Two of the owners live in Boracay full-time. If you are fortunate enough to meet any of the owners, they are very friendly and have a wealth of information about the island and Philippines.