Amenities and guest resources
- How-toWhile you edit, your changes will be automatically saved. Changes may take up to an hour to show on your public listing.
- How-toYou can change the title of your listing whenever you want, so feel free to give it a name that highlights what makes your place special.
- How-toGuests can filter search listing results by amenities, so it's important to include everything you offer.
- RulesWe’ve updated the steps to create a listing on Airbnb – it's now easier and faster to become a Host. Because of this, some of the choices yo…
- How-toGuests with accessibility needs can search for listings based on their individual requirements.
- How-toVerify your internet connection and wifi speed to make your listing stand out when guests search for a place to stay.
- How-toHosts share their house rules to set expectations with their guests, such as permission to bring pets or have visitors.
- How-toYour guest manual explains features of your listing, such as how the TV works or where to find an extra blanket.
- How-toHere’s what you need to know about disclosing security cameras or recording devices in a listing.
- How-toOur US Hosts are committed to paying their cleaners fairly.
- How-toYou can create a host guidebook after you've completed the steps to list your space.
- How-toFind out when and how you can edit your listing's address.
- How-toGuests with confirmed reservations will have your listing’s exact location and address. You can choose to show potential guests the general …
- How-toConfirmation options include uploading a proof of address document or receiving a security code in the post.
- How-toA listing is automatically assigned to a neighbourhood based on its address and this neighbourhood can’t be edited.
- How-toAdd instructions in your listing details. Guests won’t receive check-in instructions until 48 hours before their reservation starts, but the…
- How-toYou can set the check-in and checkout times for your listing in your booking settings.
Rooms and spaces
- How-toWe recommend that you upload a few high-resolution photos. You can drag photos into whatever order you want.
- How-toYou can create a separate listing for each space you have available. Each room will have its own calendar and listing page showing the numbe…
- How-toGo to sleeping arrangements and add the number and types of beds
- How-toFind out how to check if professional photography is available in your area and request a photoshoot.
- How-toWe'll do our best to match you with an available photographer in your area. When a photographer accepts the job, we'll email you with their …
- How-toClean, tidy, and organise your space to make the best impression on potential guests. Your photographer may recommend some light adjustments…
- How-toWe’ll subtract the cost of your photo shoot from the next payout you receive from any of your listings.
- How-toGive your photographer at least 24 hours’ notice to reschedule or cancel your photo shoot. Once the photo shoot begins, it’s not refundable.
- How-toYour photographer will be local, qualified, and have experience with interior photography. They will make sure photos accurately represent y…
- How-toOur team edits and reviews all images before uploading them directly to your listing, where they’ll be available to everyone on Airbnb.
- How-toFind info on how to download your professional photos. Note that they’re for your personal use only and can't be used on another property or…
- How-toWe only offer one professional photo shoot for each listing. The shoot can’t be cancelled or refunded after it begins.