About the programme
- How-toSigning up to host emergency stays through Airbnb.orgYou can sign up to offer emergency stays to people in times of crisis by visiting Airbnb.org and clicking Offer Your Space.
- How-toAre Airbnb.org stays tax-deductible?It is not possible for us to provide charitable donation tax receipts for Airbnb.org stays at this time.
Preparing for guests
- How-toPreparing to host your first Airbnb.org emergency stayYou can best prepare for hosting an Airbnb.org stay by keeping your calendar availability up to date and checking your messages regularly.
- How-toEligibility for emergency stays through Airbnb.orgThe programme supports evacuees, relief workers, medical patients and their caregivers, refugees, and asylum seekers.
Managing your reservations
- How-toEmergency stay requests through Airbnb.orgAirbnb.org helps nonprofit organisations offer a temporary place to stay to people in need.
- How-toHow do I change or cancel an Airbnb.org reservation?Communicate any changes as soon as possible to the host, guest, or their booker using the message thread.
- How-toContacting Airbnb.org supportA dedicated support team is available to all Hosts, guests and nonprofit partners for issues and questions related to Airbnb.org reservation…
- How-toEditing or unlisting your space from Airbnb.orgYou can edit your Airbnb.org settings or unlist your space from Airbnb.org at any time.