15th-century estate amid vineyards and olive grove
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
Camparone is a majestic Tuscan villa in the countryside east of Siena. Nestled amid vineyards and olive groves on a vast estate, the villa consists of two antique buildings (a farmhouse and barn) dating from the fifteenth century. This authentic caselo's vintage character has been beautifully maintained in the stone facades, chestnut wood beams, terracotta tile, gorgeous brickwork, and enchanting gardens, while contemporary features include air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and high-end amenities for cooking and entertainment. Six bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms accommodate twelve guests in total comfort.
The villa's expansive property forms an archetypal Tuscan scene, with centuries-old cypresses, wisteria-clad pergolas, and colorful flowers scenting the air. Ample lawns provide a lovely venue for special occasions or playful fun, while multiple terraces and verandas inspire alfresco delights. Refresh yourself in the swimming pool and bask in the Mediterranean sunlight on lovely lounge chairs. Kindle the barbeque in the afternoon and relish a meal in the shade of grapevines. Sip a local Chianti wine in the loggia while admiring the panoramic views.
The main interior living area evokes the cozy elegance of a country cottage, with white wall and ceiling finishes lending a fresh feel to the classic ambiance. Open the glass doors to the patio in the summer months, and light a fire in the stone hearth on cool evenings. Sip aperitivi in the living room, or relax with a favorite book in the library. Prepare meals in the wonderful kitchen (featuring a pizza oven, chef-grade appliances, and enchanting rustic décor), and gather around the dining table for festive nighttime feasts.
There are four bedrooms in the main house and two in the guest house. All enjoy ensuite bathrooms and air conditioning, and several of the rooms include private sitting areas. The guest house bedrooms share a small living area with kitchenette, as well as an outdoor veranda.
This prime location is surrounded by charming villages, wineries, and architectural treasures, and is just a short drive from the Renaissance splendors of Siena. Florence, Arezzo, and the coastal Grosseto region offer lovely daytrip options. The villa is an excellent choice for destination wedding guests.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Shared access to kitchenette, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Shared access to kitchenette, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pizza oven
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool unheated
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Change of linen and towels once a week
- Concierge service
- Complimentary welcome dinner
- Complimentary welcome basket
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 km to Castello di Brolio
- 25 km to Siena
- 40 km to Golf club La Bagnaia
- 72 km to Lake Trasimeno Regional Park
- 88 km to Firenze International Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
+ 2 more
Castelnuovo Berardenga, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.