10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Find serenity amongst the rolling hills of Tuscany at this secluded farmhouse in Matassino. Feel the cool breeze as it washes over the vast, and scenic landscape of the estate. Cool off with a dip in the swimming pool. Then, catch up on some reading beneath the shade of the beach umbrella. When you’re ready to explore, Florence, Siena, and Pisa are easily drivable.
From the tiled-roof, down the stucco-walls, to the terracotta floors, Villa Malin shows off quintessential Tuscan architecture. A pair of arched-doorways invite natural sunlight into the formal dining space, where stately furniture provides seating for 12. Outside, the alfresco setting offers a more scenic option for dinner. After you’ve eaten, set the kids up with a movie on Smart TV, and gather the adults outside for a classic Italian cocktail while the sun sets. On quieter nights, curl up with that special someone by the fireplace and try something from a local winery.
Florence awaits, just 35 kilometers north-east of Villa Malin. Set out for a day of shopping in the San Giovanni neighborhood, where you’ll find everything from high-end fashion to sought-after vintage boutiques. You’ll quickly find a delicious lunch spot while you’re on the hunt in that area too. Along the Arno, you’ll find some of Florence’s best aperitivo bars and seafood restaurants. And, if you’re in the mood to dance the Santa Croce neighborhood is packed with bars and nightclubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Bidet
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Bidet
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Bidet, Smart television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Bidet
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Bidet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area for 12
- Smart television
- Integrated sound system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - not heated
- Alfresco dining area for 8
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Sun loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
STAFF & SERVICES
- Breakfast service: 8am-11am | Dinner: Cook (for dinner only): 5pm-10pm | Waiter 6pm-10pm (food & beverage extra)
- Daily cleaning with change of bath towels
- Change of linen every 3 days (for weekly rentals)
- Electricity, A/C, water, and gas
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Electricity consumption over 500 kWh per week
- Heating consumption
- Additional cook service (for lunch)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Babysitting service
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Matassino
- 8 minute drive to Figline Valdarno
- 38 km to Florence
- 47 km to Arezzo
- 67 km to Cortona
- 58 km to Siena
- 131 km to Pisa
- 47 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 285 km Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
39 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
38 min drive
41 min drive
69 min drive
70 min drive
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.